Opinions

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV
(Pretend that they're talking in Korean xD)
 

The day after the fan signing, B.A.P together with manager and staffs returned to S.K. The fan signing went well, you and your bestfriend managed to get a sign to all the members. Jongup keep on smiling at you but still, they don't know that you're the one who helped Jongup. You and Jongup talked about it that night to keep it a secret between the three of you(including your bestfriend).

The manager took the camera and gave to the CEO. They're in a room. The manager mentioned that Jongup filmed something and the CEO got curious, he is still thinking if he will open to the public that Jongup lost the day before their concert tour and he thinks that watching the film will help him decide.

They connect the camera to a wide screen TV and they watched Jongup speaking, afterwards, they saw a girl perfoming like she was in a audition. And that girl is you. The manager looked so confuse while the CEO is a little bit amazed. You don't know about the camera and you didn't even notice it at your book shelf.

It was stand by when Jongup went out the room and that was the time when you and Jongup ate dinner. They fast forward it until you and Jongup went again to the room. You walked closer to Jongup infront of the mirror while holding your phone. You and Jongup are having a conversation, the CEO can understand English so he knows what you're saying. You stood up again and get a paper and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter