Welcome To SK

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

You’re now at the waiting area, you’re now at South Korea. After you sent your audition form, 2 weeks later, a black van stopped in front of your apartment. A man that is well-dressed came out. He told you that he is the Ts Entertainment CEO’s assistant. He came together with his escorts to tell you that you can do the audition this coming week. That day, you think you’re heart is going to explode. This is it.

You decided to come home with the TS team. Your mom can’t believe what’s happening that day while your sister was shocked and speechless. At first, your mom was against it but you begged for his permission but she end up defeated. She approved with the help of the TS team.

You cried because you will definitely miss everything that you leave, your family, the places, your bestfriend. You promised that you will not cut your connection to each other and at least contact her twice a week. She gave you a bestfriend necklace and you promised her that you will not removed it except if it’s necessary.

Now, you just finished your audition yesterday, you sang the song “Who You Are” of Jessie J. The CEO is included to the judges. It’s your 2nd time in the TS building and you haven’t seen any kpop idols yet. You rented just a dormitory since you don’t know if you’ll going to be a trainee or not, because if not, you decided to go back home and continue your study. It’s been a hard decision for you stop studying and fly to South Korea and pursue you dreams and just like you thought before filling up the form, it’s better to try than to regret it soon.

You roamed your eyes until you saw someone who is pinning something on the bulletin board. I guess that’s it! The list of the upcoming trainees! You thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter