Finally!

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a boring chapter. Actually I don't have any idea what will this chapter turn out. =_=

 

 

*insert your name here* POV
 

I've been a trainee for 6 months now and I feel exhausted. Our training for dance category just ended. I am now laying down at the cold ground because of tiredness. Can I still survive for months? I thought I can handle this. All I want is to debut and after 2 years, be like B.A.P. A succesful rookie who is now travelling around the world because of their succesful comebacks. They are visiting us twice a week to be our special mentors. I've been scolded for so many times, there's a time that I want to give up but there's a voice in my head saying that I've gone so far, I must continue this until the end. Until I succeed.

Let's talk about the B.A.P hyung mentors. Zelo and Jongup are fine, Daehyun and Youngjae is a bit strict but they has a long patience, when you got it wrong they'll make it right. Himchan always giving tips when you're on the stage. How to capture attentions, how to move, how to do the MC and such. Yonguuk.. I have to admit, I'm a bit scared at him but he never scolded anyone, I just think that he have high expectations for us trainees and he's very serious.

I looked at myself on the wall mirror. Fcuk, am I really this ugly? I took a deep sigh and pulled my own body in sitting position. I grabbed my bag and get my retouch kit which only contains a lip balm, powder, comb and hair-tie. I bun my hair, refreshed my face using powder and a slight touch of lip balm. I always doing this kind of messy look. Much better!

I was walking down the hallway when someone approached me. It's the assistant of the CEO. I quickly greeted him and showed respect. He smiled and he asked me to follow him and I do what he said until we reached at the CEO's office.

I politely greeted the CEO and he asked me to take my seat. I began feel nervouse. Don't tell me they'll kick me out!?

 

"Congratulations Ms _________.. you're the one who got the last spot!" What the hell? Am I dreaming? like my usual habit, I pinched my arms. No I am not dreaming! I said thanks to him and bowed. I'm still dumbfounded. "Ms______, this is Mr. Lee, your manager." I stood up and greeted the manager. "I want you to personally make your profile, you just need to fill up the paper infront of you. But first, lets do the contract." I slapped my own face, what the heck!! I'M NOW GOING TO SIGN A CONTRACT!! The CEO an manager Lee looked shocked for my sudden behavior.

"Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter