MC ♥

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV
 

After few days of your training for being an MC, it's time to introduce yourself at the public as the lead vocalist and lead rapper of the upcoming new girl group of TS entertainment. The training didn't stop. You and the other three girls are still training but it's seperated at the other trainees. You and your group mates are now close since you all have the same dream; to be a successful kpop idol. And step by step, it's coming true.

You are the 2nd oldest in the group. You all treating each other like sisters. So far, the closest member to you is Ace because you share the same room with her. She's the main vocalist and she's the maknae. She really has a pretty face even though she's a little bit small.

 

NOTE: I JUST FOUND THIS RANDOM ULZZANGS AT GOOGLE IMAGES. I DO NOT KNOW THEM AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS PICTURES.


KEEN
Main Rapper, Leader

 
ACE
Main Vocalist, Maknae


EYA
Vocalist, Visual, Main Dancer

You
Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer

 

Your manager sent you to the studio of Music Bank. And you are nervous because of what will the reaction of the people to you. I'm not Korean, will they accept me? that's the question that keeps bothering you. At the hallway of the building, you saw many different stars. They are starring at you, you just smile and give them a slight bow. When you and manager reached the room which is for the MC, you sighed. There's only an hour left before the program start.

After few minutes, you felt your face a litte bit itchy. Tsss, make up sometimes . You thought. You grabbed some face wipes and removed the make up.

 

"What are you doing?" Manager Lee asked while sitting in the couch and reading magazine.

"Ahjushii, my face is itchy, I think it's because of the make up so I'm removing it." You said while looking at the mirror and removing the thick eyeliner.

"Hurry up. The other MC is comming soon with his manager and I don't want them to see you like that.." he said as he chuckled.

"Neh.." you said.

 

It took awhile to remove the make up. You grabbed the bag th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter