Over Night (part 1)

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup's POV
(Just imagine that he's speaking in Korean, hihi)

 

I am thankful that somebody found me at that burgerstand and she's kind. She treated me like a friend. She bought me a cheeseburger and drinks when she noticed that I'm dead hungry. She even helped me to escape to some Babys. I hope they're not sasaengs! We went to the park, she decided to take a rest under the big tree. It was refreshing but I can't help myself but to sweat. Then suddenly she spoke, at first I can't understand her korean, but I still managed to understand it. She asked me if I trust her but I don't know if I must, I think I must go with my instinct and it tells me that everything is under control. At the end, I trust her.

We went to the mall again and he bought me things that I need. I really like the harem pants! If Zelo or Himchan hyung will see me, they will definitely snatch away my harem pants. I gave thanks to her after buying that items. She is really kind. We went here to her apartment but someone stopped us. She's a bit older. _______-ah explained something and then she held my wrist and went inside. And now I'm surprised at her room.

My lips formed a smile. There's a B.A.P posters glued in the wall. It was nice and clean, I can dance here, besides it's a bit spacious.

 

This is the room! hihi, it's you who will decide what room you want but this is my personal choice! :D

 

I looked at her, she's blushing?! I smiled at her. "Nal gwenchanha!" I said, I think she's embarrassed because I saw our poster glued in her room. I roamed my eyes, she's using bunk bed too! like ours.

 

"ije syawoleul hal su issseubnida.." (you can take now a shower) she said shyly. I smiled again, she gave me a towel.

"meonjeo syawoleul hal su issseubnida!" (you can take a shower first) I insisted. I want to look more at her room.

"Oh, okay.." then she grabbed her clothes on her cabinet and a towel then she go to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter