Cheeseburger

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *insert your name here* POV

 

 

Finally! It’s *insert the date of your birthday*! It’s my birthday! I rubbed my eyes and sat on my bed. I took a glance on my side table and looked at the clock. Its 7 am, we need to be on our school before 8am. I stretched my arms while walking towards the windows. I happily shove away in half the curtains and closed my eyes, preparing for the sunshine that will hit my face. It’s a lovely day! The weather is not that sunny and windy. It’s perfect!

 

I walked towards the poster of my Idol; B.A.P and caressed their faces. “Just one more day, I’ll be able to see you all Oppa!” I said excitingly. After starring their faces for awhile, I remembered that I need to wake up my bestfriend too!

 

I went to our bunk bed and pulled my bestfriend’s right foot. She’s in the top bed. She’s still deep asleep. I did it one more time and I didn’t fail by waking her up! She sat and rubbed her eyes. She looked at me smiling. Suddenly, she threw her pillow right in my face.

 

“Saengil Chukkahamnida!! _____-ah!!” she said as she went down. She hugged me tight.

“Aghhh! I can’t breathe!” I said playfully.

“Yah! What’s your wish for your birthday?” she said after releasing her hug. She got her pillow that I am holding then she threw it on her bed.

“Just like the previous wish of mine..” I said a little bit sad, knowing that it will never come true.

“You wanna be a singer? ain’t you a singer already? You sing a lot in school.” She said playfully. I just gave her a half smile. “Just kidding, come on! It’s your birthday today so don’t give me that sad face! Arasso?” she comforted, that’s why I love this girl so much! She’s like a sister to me. “Besides, tomorrow is the big day!” she exclaimed.

I looked at her eyes and flashed a smile, it’s like I forgot my wish already! Thanks to her for reminding me that tomorrow is the big day that I’m waiting for! “You’re right! That’s one of my wish though!”

She laughed. “And we’re going there together, spazz there together until the guards will throw us away from that big dome!” she joked. “By the way, please accept this!” then she get something on her cabinet. A paper bag.

I immediately accepted it and opened the bag. It was a concert souvenir! I almost jumped the moment I saw it.  “Yah! Gomawo!” I hugged her because of happiness.

“I know it’s too early for the souvenir but I’m afraid it will run out of stock so I already bought one for you. It’s in middle size ‘cuz small size is already out of stock..: told you so.” She smirked. I chuckled. She is really thoughtful.

“*Insert the name of your bestfriend here*-ah! Saranghamnida!” I said while I formed a heart shape on my hands.

“Hey! Stop that! You’re disgusting!” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter