She's Got A Boy

Yours Truly: 60 Seconds

Before you guys scroll down, I'm apologizing if this chap was a bit rushed. I had other errands to run and I just finished this. I'll make it up on the next chap ^^

Enjoy~

---

It took me and Tiffany for about 45 minutes to get to the fashion show venue and with all wet clothes. Well... at least, Fany’s the only one who’s actually drenched; and I needed to rush her to the dressing room for her to change clothes. There’s only an hour left on the clock before the show starts, and all the people inside the huge venue were now pacing here and there as it nears.

I sat at one of the empty chairs on one of the empty tables on the left side and stretched my muscles. Everyone’s busy anyways so it wouldn’t be much of an embarrassment to do mild stretchings.

I grabbed the table napkin placed before me and dried my slightly damped hair with it. You know, honestly I wasn’t really THAT wet like Tiffany was, but you know, the wind blows and the raindrops flow with wherever direction the wind goes. So yeah... I got slightly wet.

I felt a shift beside me. “You alright?” It was Jessica. I looked at her for a split second and then looked away. “Yeah. You?” she chuckled. “Fine... I guess? All these preparations are killing me.” I saw her yawn and stretch her fingers as she slowly turn her head to the side to look at me; I reciprocated the look she gave me. She was dead tired, I supposed. There were dark circles under her eyes which, I think she tried hard to cover with a concealer; and there were beads of sweat on her high-up forehead. She raised an eyebrow at me. “What?” she asked; and I pointed at her forehead. “There’s waterfall flowing on your forehead.” I said, rather humorously; and she laughed. Jessica wiped her forehead clear of any sweat with her handkerchief. “Thanks.” “Wait. I know I’ve seen that handkerchief before.” I said, eyeing the pink material on her hand. There was a smug smile on her face. “Yeah. I bet you do.” We both chuckled. I knew it. It was Yuri’s dear handkerchief back in College. That black pearl...

“This thing has a sentimental value, you know?” Jessica told me. “Yeah. I know. That’s where your love story with Yul began.” I said while grinning. I remembered the time when Yuri gave that handkerchief to Jessica; when she was curled up on the bleachers on the football field because she was being threatened by a Sorority. Yuri ran up to her and tried to console her while me and Seohyun just stood on the sides and watched. Then, eventually, I think that was the time they started getting close, and Jessica started lessening her infatuation for me. “I hope you’re not thinking about that horrible slash joyful day.” The girl beside me shot me a spine chilling glare (which I’m used to since my best friend also gives me the crap every once in a while) I snorted, and she slapped me on my left shoulder. And if it wasn’t for the voices crowding the room, the slapping sound would’ve been heard. I was about to yell at Jessica and take revenge when a sudden tall, tanned figure slumped on an empty chair beside Jung. “I’m not interrupting anything, am I?” and Jessica immediately turned her torso around to hug her girlfriend. “No. Not at all.” I said as I continued to rub the sore spot on my arm this beside me just slapped seconds earlier. The YulSic couple pulled away from the embrace and I saw Yuri land a quick kiss on Jessica’s lips and I swear to Spiderman I almost puked. Seriously, they just had to do PDA’s like that here. “Where’s Joohyun?” I heard Yuri’s voice. I turned to look at her and noticed an empty seat between us. “Where did Sica go?” Yuri gestured towards the backstage. “She’s getting ready.” she said. And now, I remembered her question. “You were asking about your twin?” Yuri scooted closer to me and filled the empty chair between us. “What time did you leave the company?” I fished out my phone from my blazer’s pocket and glanced at the blank screen. No messages. “Just... an hour after you left, I think?” I answered. Yuri nodded. But she furrowed her eyebrows a little later. “Why didn’t you go with Hyun?” I was about to answer but two more figures intervened the scene.

“Hey, guys. Sorry we’re a bit late. Traffic jam.” Yoona sat beside me on my right and Seohyun sat on the empty chair next to her. “Nah~ there’s still...” I saw in the corner of my eyes that Yuri glanced at her wrist watch. “30 minutes. You made it.” Yoona nodded and Seohyun just smiled. We both met our gazes and she seemed to have dropped her smile as she looked elsewhere. ‘! She’s mad at me.’ I unlocked my phone and started texting my bestie even though there’s only Yoona between us.

[Are you mad at me? :(]

[No.]

[You’re mad at me >.<]

[No. I’m not, okay?]

[Look at me.]

I see Seohyun hesitate to text back as she was letting her thumb hung a little apart from the screen of her phone. I felt my phone buzz on my hand seconds later.

But even before I could see her message, Yuri stood from her place. “I’ll get something to drink. What do you guys want?” her question directed to all of us. “Just... anything good will do.” I said, not tearing my eyes off of Seohyun. “Alright.” Yuri left our side. “I should go help your twin.” Yoona said as she softly pat Seohyun’s leg. She stood and left. And I took this chance to move closer to Seohyun. “Hey---“ “I’m not mad, okay?” she cut me off with a frustrated groan. I pouted my lips playfully, to which resulted on Seohyun ruffling her hair in annoyance. “I’m just... tired, Taeng. Don’t worry much.” She almost mumbled to herself. Without thinking twice, I grabbed her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. She wasn’t gripping back, though, but she isn’t pulling back either; she just held me loosely.

“Oh, Taeyeon, you’re here!”

I heard a familiar voice coming closer, and Seohyun immediately pulled her hand away from mine. I looked up at the intruder. He flashed his eye-smile at me---which caused me to glare at him. “Not happy to see me?” he gleamed as he sat down beside me; his eye-smile still showing. And like a remote-controlled robot, my expression changed in a flick of a finger and hugged the dude sitting beside me. “Are you kidding me? Of course I’m happy to see you.” I said through gritted teeth as I hug him forcibly and tight, almost choking the hell out of him to which I wish would happen. He was patting my back softly while he laughed at my ‘greeting’. I rolled my eyes. Can’t he see I’m so displeased to see him?

“Oh, Nick, you came!”

I let go of him, almost pushing him off his chair. We both look up at the two figures who just came back with glasses in hand. “Hey, Yoona. Hey, Yul! Sup?” the three of them exchanged high-fives as soon as Yoona and Yuri have placed down the glasses on our table. The two of them sat beside Nichkhun, almost across of us, and chatted comfortably as I reach out for two glasses of champagne and handed one to Seohyun. I gave her a stare I couldn’t depict what but I gave anyway, and notice her roll her eyes or scoff once in a while everytime Nichkhun implements a laugh. I was confused. Seohyun didn’t knew much about Nikon and I’m not saying I know more, but I’m more familiar with him than Seohyun was. I seriously don’t get it why ever since Nikon arrived, Hyunnie got into a more bad mood.

I was about to ask my best friend if something was wrong, but the lights inside the venue suddenly dimmed and music started blasting from the speakers. A voice followed after.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! We gather around in this wonderful event, here in Seoul Convention Centre in celebration of JeTidal’s 10th annual anniversary!”

People started clapping and howling and whistling and we were actually doing the same. “It’s Hara, right?” I heard Yoona ask to no one in particular, but I end up nodding to her instead. “Yeah. It’s her.” I half-shouted through the music and Hara’s voice through the speakers. And I think I heard Hara say “ Good evening once again, and enjoy the night!.” To end her opening remarks. The lights started glowing a bright light again, but with different colours this time.

And then, the fashion show started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know how many minutes have passed since the show started because I-We all got too immersed in the show that we lost track of time. Well, with all the gorgeous models walking elegantly before your very eyes, wouldn’t you be starstrucked? I mean, I am. And then, there’s Yuri and Nichkhun murmuring about something that goes “That girl is much hotter than the other one” like they don’t have girlfriends; and the fact that their girlfriends are the owners of the clothing line the models were endorsing.

And now, most of the people’s attentions temporarily wandered off as a band was now playing on the very stage. Some band called CNBlue, I think. I’m not really into bands; the last band I totally got hooked into, as far as I could remember, was SHINee; and that was when I was still in college. Nothing came after them for me.

Jonghyun’s handsome.” Sunny, who obviously came in late, stated with a dreamy look plastered on her face as she watched the band perform. “Minhyuk’s handsomer.” Hyoyeon countered before she flicked a piece of grape into . “Is ‘handsomer’ even a word?” I asked the blonde who was seated on Sunny’s left side. She shrugged her shoulders. And I don’t exactly remember when I changed seats, but I’m now sitting beside Sunny and Hyoyeon, and Seohyun was sitting alone across of us. “I don’t know. Maybe? Because if you type it in Microsoft Word, it doesn’t have that red wavy line underneath it.” She answered truthfully, and flicked another grape into . I just chuckled at her and took a sip on my newly refilled glass of champagne. My eyes wandered off inside the venue, and I saw Yoona and Yuri talking to some American guy on the far corner of the room; Nichkhun was gone and I almost thank the heavens above but I soon realized that he’s probably off to the backstage where his lover was.

I nearly clenched. Then, my eyes landed on the band performing as they were nearing the end of their second song for the night.

Can’t stop me now can’t stop me now
Geudaeman baraboneun nae mam ajik siryeoyo
Can’t stop me now can’t stop me now
Naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you

(Can't Stop - CNBlue)

And I just remembered that their vocalist---Yonghwa... Wait. Was it Yonghwa? Aish! Whatever his name was, kept on looking and glancing at Seohyun, and I know it was Seohyun he was shooting those stares because everytime he would, Seohyun would start to smile---that kind of smile she used to wear whenever she sees cute people---and THAT smile was back again.

The song finally ended and the crowd gave an applause, including Seohyun, and these two crazy fangirls beside me, almost deafening me with their squeals. And I think their gonna be singing their last song because their bassist just introduced another song, and I scoot closer...

To Seohyun.

“You like him?” I leaned closer and whispered dangerously close to her ear that I almost kissed her. She didn’t flinched, though; because average people would. But I guess our long term friendship resulted to this---her knowing me like the back of her hand, and me completely the same with her. “Nah... he doesn’t encompass my standards.” She answered me. I backed away a little and just looked at her. “Why not? He’s good-looking, he’s a gentleman, he’s humble, he’s famous; what else could you ask for?” I’m pretty sure she was about to say something because she opened slightly apart, but then, her ringing phone disturbed the moment.

“Mom.” She said as she gestured me to watch over her bag before she stood. I just nodded my head lightly at her. And then, I was alone. Or... at least I thought I was.

“Fany!” I convulsed slightly at Sunny’s excited, loud voice that if it weren’t to CNBlue’s singing, it would’ve echoed throughout the venue. I saw the woman of the hour walked closer to our table and complied with Sunny’s open arms; she hugged Hyoyeon after, and sat on the right side of Sunny. Tiffany threw me a glance and later, gestured at me with her hand “Come here” it says; and I did. “Happy 10th Anniv, babe!” Hyoyeon exclaimed. “Aww... thanks babe~” and they bumped their fists together---some friendship thingy between us friends. “Where’s Sica?” Sunny was the one who asked. “Back there.” Tiffany gestured with her lips. “Getting ready for the second set. She said she can do it so she let me out.” She took my glass that was half-empty, and drank the remaining content. “Where’s your boyfriend?” I almost choked as I mentioned the word ‘boyfriend’. “Outside. Got an urgent call.” She said. She rested her head on my shoulder, a little later. I kissed the top of her head softly that I doubt she’ll notice it; and then, Hyoyeon and Sunny were both looking at me with smug faces like they saw what I did and was totally amused; grins started to crept up their faces, and I looked away, feeling my cheeks started burning up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“One, Two, Three!” the show finally ended and it’s almost one in the morning. And now, here we are on stage, where the show was taking place earlier, taking group pictures and the likes. It’s been a while since we’ve all been together in one place and take random pictures, so now, we’re making the most out of it. “Okay, one more.” Nikon was holding Jessica’s DSLR cam as he took shots of us---wacky, formal, insane, and whatever type of posing there was; and then, we were all laughing at ourselves.

We just stopped our antics when Jessica’s cam suddenly beeped. “Ops! Memory full.” And all of us groaned at the same time. “Right... I forgot to bring an extra memo card.” Jessica scratched her head and smiled sheepishly at us before we started crowding her and telling her things like “You’re so smart, Sica. We love you” and more sarcastic remarks as we started hitting her playfully. “Yah!” she protested. And we started laughing again.

And then, after we were done with our playfulness, Nichkhun finally handed Jessica back her cam and took Tiffany’s hand in his. “... going already, Hon?” we heard Tiffany ask her boyfriend as they walked away from us. She looked back and signalled us to wait. “What?” I blurted out as soon as I turned away from Tiffany’s disappearing figure, and back to my friends---who were all looking at me with unanimous expressions, like they knew why I was suddenly frowning. And they do, actually. “One person’s missing, though.” Hyoyeon ignored my question as she swiftly changed the topic. “Who?” we all said in chorus. “Sooyoungie.” And by the mention of the name, Seohyun automatically scoffed, irritated. “And why would THAT bastard be invited?” “Because THAT bastard is my friend.” Jessica teased, holding back the quirking of the corners of her lips as she poked repeatedly at Seohyun’s hip. “Whatever.” Seohyun waved her off; and we laughed again at her response. Of course, no matter what connection Choi Sooyoung may have with her, she still hated the girl to the core. “Aww... come on, Joohyun! Why do you hate Sooyoung so much?” Jessica whined and hugged my best friend, sideways. “Yuri, get your girlfriend off of me, please.” Seohyun directed at her twin. “Oh, Hon, come here~” Yuri imitated Tiffany’s voice from earlier---which caused more laughter from us.

Jessica finally pulled back from hugging Joohyun just in time that Tiffany came back running towards our huddled group. “Hey, guys!” and there comes her megaphone-like voice. “WHAT??” we mocked; which caused her to playfully glare at us---a fail at that one, though. “Wanna go clubbing?” it only took a few seconds before she’s back to her old self again. “Fany, it’s 1AM in the morning for crying out loud! Plus! I have work tomorrow.” Hyoyeon protested. “Who works on Sundays?” “Me.” Tiffany frowned. “So, if you may excuse me, I’ll get going.” Hyoyeon patted Tiffany’s head like a pet and landed a peck on her forehead---a habit of ours. “Yeah... me too.” Sunny glanced at her Anne Klein watch---which was a gift from her boyfriend. “Aww... Sunny~ not you too~” Tiffany whined and pretended to cry; and I swear I almost laughed. “Sorry baby, but I really need to go.” Sunny went to hug Ppanyang and also gave her a peck, but on the cheeks this time. “We’ll go clubbing with you guys some other time.” Tiffany just pouted.

And just when Sunny and Hyoyeon exchanged goodbyes and hugs with all of us, Jessica suddenly called out. “Sunny---“ “JESSICA JUNG! DON’T YOU DARE!” Tiffany threatened her best friend with her try-to-walk-out-you’re-dead look. Jessica raised her hands in the air as if being reprimanded. “What? I’m just gonna tell my sister to not wait for me at home.” And the group burst into a laughing fit again. “It’s okay, Sica. Just be home before the sun rises or else, Krystal will kill me.” Sunny reassured, halfway outside the room. “Love you~” “Love you too, sis~” they threw flying kisses to each other; and sometimes I kept wondering whatever happened to the I-hate-Sunny-so-much-Sica?

 

 

 

“Let’s go?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Neoui sarangi nal mangchyeodo nal apeuge handaedo
Naegen ojik neo hanappun
Nae sarangeun neoro sijakhae neoro kkeutna
I jarie waiting for you

Neo anim andwae no oh~
My one and only oh oh~
Neo anim andwae no oh~
Nae gyeoten neo animyeon andwae na-ah-an

(Gotta Be You - 2NE1)

“Truth or dare?” Yoona asked as she rested her elbow atop the round table; and rested her chin on her arm. She anticipated on my answer. “Dare.” I answered, a bit tipsy. Well, we all were kinda drunk right now. I mean, we’ve been drinking for the past hour and we’re still standing (sort of). “Ooh~” Seohyun, Tiffany, and Yoona chorused. Deer Yoona rubbed her chin with her pointing finger and thumb as she thought of what she would make me do---she made Seohyun do cartwheels across the dance floor; she made Tiffany flirt with the handsome bartender over the bar (which I totally got jealous at); Tiffany made her dance ‘Gangnam Style’ on the center stage (which was utterly hilarious); and now, I wonder what she would make me do. “Okay!” she clasped her hands as she exclaimed in English. “Do a y dance across the dance floor until you reach Jessica and Yuri.” She said over the blaring sounds. “Call!” I gestured an ‘okay’ sign with my fingers. I stood up, and started doing the dare---which I have no doubt would be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

 

 

 

---

Seohyun’s POV

We were starting to laugh our asses out the moment Taeyeon started dancing ily (more like humorously) across the dance floor; she would occasionally pause when there are people who shot a glare at her---which resulted on us laughing more, and then, resumed again afterwards until she met Yuri and Jessica near the DJ booth. And that’s where I tore off my gaze from her.

A videographer Yoona caught my eyes, and a busy Tiffany beside me. “Why didn’t Nichkhun come?” I asked Tiffany. “He was meeting someone.” She said. “At this hour?” Tiffany looked at me suddenly, pausing on her texting. “He said it was important.” She almost whispered. I guess she finally got what I was trying to say---that her boyfriend might be at someone else’s house right now having with some girl we both know who. “Alright.” Was the only word I managed to utter. I looked back at the dance floor and saw Taeyeon finally making her way back towards us. “I’m fine, Hyun. Thanks for worrying.” I can sense Tiffany with that huge annoying grin of hers plastered on her face. I felt a light squeeze on my forearm. I scoffed. “Who says I’m worrying about you?” I denied said truthfully. “Fany, wanna dance?” Taeyeon was already standing before our table with her right hand stretched out for Tiffany. “Sure.” Was Tiffany’s answer. I moved slightly aside for Tiffany. And then they made their way towards the dance floor. I grabbed the can of beer in front of me and drank the content while I look at TaeNy. TaeNy---I chuckled bitterly at their 'couple' name.

I felt a shift beside me. “Is this the part where you ask me to dance too?” I turned to Yoona as I put down the now-empty can back on the table. “Do you want to?” she asked me; I shook my head and moved more closer to the point that our shoulders were now touching. I put my head on her shoulder and we just watched the people dancing, grinding, and all those sorts of things that you do in a club, or at least, what most people does. “I’ll stay here. If you want, you can go and dance. You know, I’m really not much of a good dancer.” I told her as I felt my eyes slowly close. “No. You’re not a good dancer; because you’re a great dancer. And besides...” she trailed off because, I think, she was drinking something. “Who would want to look like an idiot and dance alone?” “You can ask some stranger to dance with you.” I murmured groggily. I think the alcohol’s effect is starting to creep up on my body. I heard Yoona chuckle. “Yeah, right. You know I won’t dance with anyone but you.” She whispered the last part, hoping I wouldn’t hear... but I did.

 

 

 

 

I heard the song suddenly change into a mellow one. I guess this is the part where everybody disperses back to their seats and just let the couples in the room have their moment. “I guess this would be the part where I’d ask you to dance.” I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Yoona, who was gazing at me expectantly. “Seriously?” “Well... if you want.” She said, and tore her gaze off from me. I pulled away from her and smiled. “Alright. Come on.” I was the one who offered a hand. She also shot me a smile and grabbed my hand.

araet ibsul mollae mulgo
nun jigeushi gamji
nae momeul chaewo
oneun seollemeul gamchwo

waenji jakku ganjireowo neol saenggag
hamyeon honja mareul geon nege dwae
Give me a perfect day.
Oh I’ll stay, by your side
nan beolsseo nae mam
baneul deulkin geol

(Bite My Lower Lip - eSNa [OST of 'The Heirs'])

“Yoong, you know I really don’t do slow dances.” I almost whined. “I know. But you already agreed. No turning back.” Yoona stuck out her tongue; she grabbed my arms and placed them around her neck, and then, she pulled me closer by the waist. And I think I just blushed at the intimate contact because Yoona had never been this close to me ever since; I could feel her breath brushing on my lips. For a moment, we just looked into each other’s eyes; only swaying to the music a bit. I was the one who pulled away from the staring contest because I’m afraid if I didn’t, I would get lost in those beautiful brown orbs; I hugged her close to me instead.

My eyes wander off as we continued to dance (in silence). There have been much couples on the floor. I thought there would be only a few since, you know, this is a club after all. But I guess I was wrong. They were giggling with each other---some of the couples, I mean. Then, some were kissing, and some are just... swaying to the music---like what me and Yoona are doing right now. Then, I finally spotted my sister and Jess---who were still near the DJ booth, flirting, I supposed. Then, my eyes caught my best friend and her dream girl last. They were just talking while dancing---Taeyeon and Tiffany; and Taeyeon was smiling, and Tiffany was talking to her while caressing her left ear in a loving manner---which I used to do everytime Taeyeon couldn’t sleep at night. And then, the next thing they did was hug each other, and the next thing after that... got me tightening my arms around Yoona; I looked away from them, couldn’t take it anymore.

I buried my face onto Yoona’s neck and just let myself drown unto her vanilla scented perfume. Yoona tightened her embrace, I could feel it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already morning, I guess? And I still have appointments tomorrow and we’re still here inside the club. “Twin, can you still drive?” I heard Yuri’s voice; and I gulped a glass of whiskey in one go. “Of course, I can. I’m still sober.” I said, standing up. “You sure? You look like you’re about to pass out.” Taeyeon, who sat at the end of the semi-round couch looked at me worriedly. “Just come with me and Fany. I’ll drop her off first, then, we’ll go home.” She offered. Although, I was kinda considering the offer, but I knew better. “No. I can manage myself.” I said. And afterwards, I added one more sentence. “Can we go now? I still have to meet Mrs. Park tomorrow.” I glanced at my wrist watch, barely making out what time is it exactly. The rest of the group stood up, and we headed towards the door, leading outside the club.

“I can drive Seohyun home.” Yoona offered right when we finally stepped on the cemented sidewalk outside. I was about to protest that I can drive my way home, but Yoona already had her hand covering my mouth. “Thanks, Yoona.” Yuri patted Yoona’s head. “Alright! I guess we’ll see each other tomorrow, then?” I removed Yoona’s hand from my mouth. “You’re not going home?” I asked my grinning tanned twin. “No. I’ll stay in Jessica’s for the night.” Yuri said as she swung her left arm around her girlfriend’s shoulder. “Okay, okay. I’m not asking for reasons.” I waved her off. “Goodnight, sis... oh! I mean, good morning.” She bid goodbye to the rest of us, not forgetting to kiss my forehead; and we watched them drove off in Yuri’s Maserati Granturismo. “Yoona, take care of Seohyun.” Taeyeon reminded as her car arrived from the valet parking; and she slipped Tiffany into the passenger seat. “I’ll be home quick.” She turned to me, and told me, and I nodded. “You can count on me, Tae.” Yoona reassured my best friend. “Okay. Bye.” Taeyeon waved goodbye, and I think she contemplated for a while whether she should kiss me goodbye or not (or was it just my imagination? I don’t know) and they too, drove off.

“Come on, I’ll get you home.” Yoona held my hand and we both walked towards her car on the other side of the road. “I said I can drive.” I said as I pulled away from her and got into the passenger seat. She slid inside the driver’s seat after a while. “I can’t risk you getting imprisoned because of drunk driving, or even getting into an accident; neither of us couldn’t, so deal with it.” She said with a hint of seriousness in her voice. She ignited the engine. “You ARE drunk driving right now.” “I did drink. But I’m still sober,” she put on her seatbelt and shifted the gear. “And you’re not. Don’t reason, I know you well enough that you’re tipsy.”

We drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

After minutes of silence between us, I decided to break the bubble. “Yoongie...” I called out, and she just nodded once, urging me to continue. “Can I stay at your place?” she halted the car because of the traffic light; she looked at me, finally. “Why?” was all the word she said. I shrugged my shoulders as I let my head fall onto the window on my side. “I just don’t feel like going home.” I muttered and closed my eyes. Yoona fell silent until I heard a shift on her side; the car started moving again.

“Okay.”

Was the only word she said.

And I’m thankful.

 

 

 

 

 

End of Seohyun’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

I slipped on my pyjamas and slipped into the comfy covers of my bed. I sighed and momentarily stared at the ceiling. It’s already five in the morning, and I haven’t slept yet. I grabbed my phone from the side table on my left and rummaged through it. My attention landed on the messages last.

Ppanyang

HyoDing

KkabYul

Sica

YoonAlli

yBabeh

I felt myself smiling at the last name on my messages box; I clicked on it, and her latest text got me frowning.

[Don’t wait for me. I’m staying at Yoona’s place for tonight. Goodnight, Taeng~]

She’s totally ignoring me. Ever since we got out of the company earlier, she started ignoring me. I shut my phone and closed my eyes, pushing myself to sleep. And just as when I felt like drifting off to sleep, my phone vibrated on my hand.

1 new message

It was Tiffany.

[Taetae, you still awake? I can’t sleep :(]

I smiled at the message, like a bipolar person I am. [Why?] I texted back. And her immediate reply came after a few seconds.

[You’re running in my head...]

I widened my eyes, and I swear I was blushing---not from her message, but with what had happened between us earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

“Hey, I like this song~!” Tiffany almost squealed. I chuckled at her child-like reaction to the song playing (one of the OSTs of ‘The Heirs’). “You really like Lee Minho, don’t you?” I asked the obvious. I mean, she’s been fangirling over the guy ever since ‘Boys Over Flowers’ came about in 2009. And just last year, ‘The Heirs’ finally aired, and she fangirl-ed again like she always do. “He’s so handsome.” She said dreamily, and I almost reminded her that she has a boyfriend. “Why don’t you date him?” Tiffany scrunched her nose. “Nah~ he’s just for fangirling purposes only.” She admitted, and I smiled. I held her closer that our noses were touching now; but she didn’t mind, and neither did I. “You? Don’t you have a crush? Or someone you like?” I do. And she’s standing right in front of me. “No.” I lied, I know. “Liar.” And she knew me very well. And we both laughed, and then, she was playing with my left ear---caressing it like what Seohyun did whenever I couldn’t sleep at night when we were still kids; teenagers.

“Taeyeon...” Tiffany called out to me softly; she stopped playing with my ear. “Hmm?” I hummed a response. “I love Nichkhun. I do.” My smile slowly died down at the revelation. Well, it wasn’t really a revelation sort of thing because everybody knows that already. Why was she telling me this now? “I know---“ “But lately... I’ve been confused.” Why? “Why?” My breath suddenly hitched when she inched more closer to me like if I move, we would end up kissing. “Tae... you know I love you, right?” And there goes that word again---that melodic, painful word. “I... know.” I answered. And I waited for her response for a good five minutes and just let her breathe me in and out as I did the same. What she did next totally shocked my world that it ended up tumbling down (in a good way, I guess?)

She had her right hand placed on the nape of my neck as she pulled me closer and closed the remaining gap between us.

 

 

 

 

 

I froze. My mind went totally blank. And I blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Four times. And more couple of times, until the memory card implanted in my brain started processing what was happening right now.

Tiffany was kissing me---I mean, Tiffany IS kissing me. ! SHE’S KISSING ME?!?! SHE’S KISSING ME ON THE LIPS!!! !!!

I felt Tiffany slowly pull away after she seemingly felt that I wasn’t responding. She looked at me straight in the eyes. “Tae... I’m sor---“ I don’t know why I did what I just did but I did anyways---I pulled her closer once more and crushed my lips against hers; and she responded almost immediately.

I don’t know what’s happening right now, but I don’t think I would care. If this was a dream, I wish I wouldn’t wake up, I wish no one would wake me up.But I really wish this was all real...

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Tae? You still there?]

For a moment, I just stared blankly at the slowly dimming screen of my phone. What should I do? Should I text her back or not? “Aish!” I ruffled my hair in frustration. I didn’t know that accomplishing one of my dreams would flush me to the core. I have NEVER been THIS more embarrassed in my whole life. This situation is more embarrassing than my y dance earlier in the club.

I didn’t know how long was I contemplating because I’m feeling myself drifting to dreamland now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aye aye aye aye wait a minute
Jeonggeul sogui rul ttara yakhan janeun meokhyeo
Apeuroman mireodaeni yeah mireodaeni
Na acha hamyeon barphyeo

Aye aye it’s a Red Light Light
Igeon siljesanghwang mwoga jalmotdoen geonjido molla
Aye aye it’s a Red Light Light
Gyeonggohaneun nugunga moksorireul jal deureo Red Light

(Red Light - f(x))

10:30 AM. My phone read. I stretched my limbs as I stare blankly at the ceiling. I only slept for five and a half hours... bull. I rubbed my eyes clear of any morning glory and sat up. Wait. Is Seohyun and Yuri already home? I abruptly got out from the comfort of my bed and opened the door of my bedroom. I scanned the hallway from left to right, and unfortunately found no one but a maid---vacuuming the floor. “Good morning, Ms. Kim.” She switched off the vacuum so that our voices would be audible to each other. “Good morning.” I flashed a genuine smile. “Uhmm... is-are the twins home already?” “Only Ms. Yuri got in just this morning.” I nodded in understanding. “Oh. Thank you.” I said. “No problem, Ms. Kim.” She resumed on her chores. And I slipped back into my room. I started typing on my phone.

 

 

 

[Aren’t you going home yet? Your twin’s here already.]

[I’ll be home after lunch. I’m with someone right now.]

Someone? I thought she slept at Yoona’s last night? And If it was Yoona she was with right now, why would she address her as ‘someone’?

[Who’s that someone?]

[Sooyoung.]

What?? Sooyoung?? Is this girl crazy or what? I thought she hated Choi?

[You’re kidding me...]

[No. I am not. If you want, you can call her right now.]

And without any more hesitation, I started looking for Sooyoung’s number on my phone and started calling her. What could’ve happened that tables were suddenly turned, eh? After a few more rings, that shikshin finally picked up. “Yo!” she greeted. And I think she’s outside and driving because of the noise I’m hearing right now. “Is Joohyun with you?” I got straight to the point. “Yes. Wanna talk to her?” she asked me, and I’m sure as Batman is that Sooyoung’s grinning on the other line. “Sure.” Was all that I said. I heard shuffling, and a second later, the girl missing in action finally spoke. “See? I told you I’m not joking.” “I just don’t get it why you’re with Sooyoung right now. I thought you didn’t like the idea of seeing her, let alone be with her?” I said as a matter of fact. I hear her sigh. “Let’s just say that she just happened to be the only person I could talk to at the moment.” I still don’t get it, though; even right now that I’m rummaging through my closet and on my way to the bathroom on the floor I’m in. “Where are you going? Because I’m pretty sure Sooyoung’s driving right now.” I heard her breath. “Hey! You’re not smoking, are you?” I frowned. “I’ll call you later.” She said last before she hung up.

I cursed in the air. I started stripping my clothes off and later stepped into the shower. I think Seohyun kinda forgot that I could locate them with GPS.

 

 

 

 

 

---

Aye, aye, it's a Red Light Light~ Mehehehe XDD

Was it okay? (I hope it was :3)

THANKS for the SUBS, COMMENTS and UPVOTES, guys! Really appreciate it :DD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3

Til mah next update~