Chapter 4

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May 5th

Crossing off a date on his calendar, Jungkook noticed that he only has two more days left. He was afraid that it will happen again and didn’t know how to stop it. Biting his lower lip, he stared at the ripped piece of newspaper. No one was home except for Jungkook and Soo Jin – who is in her room still asleep.

 

Jungkook let out a loud sigh as he looked at the clock. “It’s already nine in the morning, she should be awake by now.” Getting up from the couch, he walked along the corridor and into Soo Jin’s room.

“Soo Jin?” knocking on the door, there was no reply so he let himself in.

 

The sight of a girl laying peacefully in her bed made Jungkook smile. He walked closer to her, thinking that she looked like an angel while she prettily sleeps. He sat at the edge of her bed, reaching his hand out to touch her blushed cheeks.

Soo Jin could feel Jungkook’s presence but didn’t bother to open her eyes just yet. She continued to sleep. Jungkook leaned in closer and kissed her forehead, caressing her hair right after. He laid down on her bed, facing her. At that moment, Soo Jin could help but open her eyes and smile at Jungkook.

 

Surprised, the boy’s eyes widened. “You were awake?” he questioned.

Soo Jin giggled and nodded her head. “Yes.”

 

Jungkook’s hand, once more slid towards Soo Jin, placing it on her head and ruffled her hair lightly. This is the kind of moment that Jungkook enjoys the most with Soo Jin. During these times, if it’s possible, he would stop time so that the moment would never end.

 

Soo Jin boldly leaned closer and gave Jungkook a peck on the lips, leaving him shocked. “Isn’t it the guy’s job to give morning kisses to his girlfriend?” he joked, making the girl giggle like a little girl.

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled, “Doesn’t hurt to mix things up a little.”

 

Just then, the moment was ruined. Jungkook’s other members somehow sneaked in without a sound. Right where the door is stood five boys, clenching their fists from the corny scene and one Jin who looked slightly furiou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter