Chapter 3

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 4th

“We’re done!!!” Taehyung yelled out loud into the streets.

“No more schedules for one week!!!” Jimin screamed, joining .

Namjoon let out a little smirk. “Idiots.”

“Tell me about it.” Yoongi agreed.

“Hey, guys!” getting everyone’s attention, Jin decided it would be the best time to announce his surprise. “Since it’s still early in the morning, we should hang out, specifically at the beach.” He suggested.

“CALL!” everyone approved in unison, throwing their hands in the air.

“Soo Jin’s coming too, right?” Jungkook questioned.

“Of course! Everyone’s coming!” Jin smiled.

 

Hours Later

“Wah! I’ve never thought that I’d get to see the beach!” Soo Jin said as she got out of the car, inhaling the fresh air.

 

Everyone came out of the vans one by one. All of the members were staring into the distance of the ocean. As Jimin and Hoseok came out of the van, they immediately ran towards the water and screamed while doing it.

 

“We’re free!”

“This is so awesome!”

 

The two continued to run until they reached the blue, sparkling water. The other members and Soo Jin looked at each other then smiled, they all began to run after Hoseok and Jimin. One by one, they took of their shoes and got in the water. Splashing each other and laughing while the members fall into the sea.

 

“Yah!” Yoongi screamed as he got splashed by Taehyung. “You kid, come here!” he sneered, grabbing Taehyung by the arm then playfully splashes water to his face.

“Hey, let’s throw Soo Jin in the water!” Jin yelled out as he took his sister off her feet, bridal style, and pretends to swing her in the water.

“What?! Oppa no!” she laughed.

“Whoa, Jin hyung, I never thought you would be able to carry anyone.” Jungkook said in amusement.

“I can… but I’m about to lose my balance!” his feet trembled then his strength got weaker making him fall to the ocean floor.

 

The two siblings laughed at each other, smiles brighter than the heating sun.

 

“Are you okay?” Jin reassured.

Soo Jin let out a little laugh. “I’m fine.” She looked over her shoulder, seeing Jungkook float by himself. She walked closer towards him, quietly, attempting to scare him. “Hey!” she screamed, pouncing on Jungkook.

“What the-” his sentence, cut off, right when he saw Soo Jin.

Soo Jin laughed at Jungkook after seeing his face. “Did I scare you?”

“Almost to death.” He retorted.

 

“Death… I almost forgot that Soo Jin had died and I somehow traveled back in time. But I feel like I don’t care about it anymore, I’m with her right now and I’m happy.” Jungkook thought.

 

Everyone was having fun. The others – Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon – were at their little cottage that their managers has got for them, stayed there right after they were done with playing in the water. Jimin and Hoseok were playing video games on their Xbox while Namjoon is in his room taking a nap.

 

“Hyung, I’m hungry.” Jimin whimpered after hearing his own stomach gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter