Chapter 18

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Back so soon?”

Zelo sat down on the red, leather couch, across from his close friend, filled with little scratches and bruises. “You know me, I’ve been getting away with things since birth.” He laughed.

“You know you would have succeeded if you asked for my help.”

The tall boy let out a smirk, “Hyung, I don’t need your help. I want to do this on my own.”

“Whatever you say then.” The man said as he leaned his back against the chair he’s sitting on, “Just be sure to call me Jung Daehyun when you do.” He said, pointing to himself.

“Over my dead body.” Zelo replied coldly.

Daehyun gave Zelo a devilish smile, crossing his arms over his chest, “That could be arranged you know.”

Zelo took a deep breath then exhaled it as he bites the tip of his fingernails, “I will get her back. By my own.” He mumbled. “Back to where she belonged.”

 

His past with Soo Jin was unforgettable until he came. Their past as close friends now became blood enemies. Did he regret doing that to her boyfriend? No. He just wanted Soo Jin. He wanted things to be similar to the past.

 

“And how are you going to do that?” his hyung questioned,

Getting up, Zelo walked towards the open kitchen, taking a can of soda from the fridge, “I’ll figure something out.”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Soo Jin questioned.

Jungkook gave out a confused look. He didn’t know what she was talking about, he didn’t even keep secrets from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter