Chapter 2

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 3rd

Last period at school. After two days, Jungkook was still confused of the situation that he’s in, he hasn’t been able to stop thinking about it. There was only one explanation to all of this chaos that’s going on: Jungkook is given a chance to change the outcome of what happened to Soo Jin. It seemed impossible, but there was no other way to explain it.

As last period ended, Jungkook and Soo Jin are getting ready to go home. The two are always together, like Taehyung and his precious eyeliner. Since Jungkook somehow traveled back in time, he knew what she was going to say or do. He has the chance to redo all of the mistakes that he did before. Righting his wrongs.

 

“Oppa, do you have practice after school?” Soo Jin questioned as she drops her books inside her locker, leaving a loud noise echoing throughout the hallway filled with students.

“Yeah, why do you ask?” Jungkook retorted, putting his phone back in his pocket after receiving a message from one of his hyungs.

“Is it okay if I watch?” cautiously, she wanted to ask someone first instead of just barging in the practice room. She was a little afraid of the choreographer after seeing him get angry at Jungkook and the other members the last time.

“Of course. I’m pretty sure you don’t even need to ask.” Jungkook retorted, curving his lips into a smile. “Don’t forget to bring drinks for everyone though.” He added.

 

Last time he denied her. He said no because they’re working on new choreography at that time. But now, he thought that he should change it up a little bit. Maybe, somehow, it’ll change the future.

The two began to walk out of the school and into the van where BTS’ manager waits for them. Right when they came out, photographers, fans, and even journalists ran towards Jungkook and Soo Jin. The manager came out of his car and helps them escape from the crowd and the interrogating journalists who continuously questioned the two about their relationship.


“Jeon Jungkook! Is it true that you and Jin’s sister are dating?”

“Jungkook-ssi, how long have you and Soo Jin been dating?”

“Kim Soo Jin! Did your brother, Jin, approve of your relationship with Jungkook?”

 

They somehow managed to get in the van without any worries.

The manager seemed a little irritated with all the questions and the publicity that the two has been receiving recently. It seems like he somehow doesn’t approve their relationship.

 

The manager let out a sigh. “Those reporters just won’t quit, won’t they?” he muttered.

 

At The Practice Room

Soo Jin lightly knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. She could hear the boys yelling, screaming and laughing from the other side. It was mostly Hoseok and Taehyung. No one answered so Soo Jin decided to let herself in.

 

“Hello.” She said, peeking her head in the room.

“Soo Jin-ah, what are you-”

“I brought everyone drinks.” She smiled, cutting off Jin’s sentence. She came in the room as the members walked towards her, thanking her for the drinks.

“Soo Jin, what brings you here to the practice room?” Namjoon questioned.

“I wanted to give everyone some refreshments and I also wanted to watch you guys, if it’s okay with the teacher.” She retorted, turning her gaze towards the man leaning on the wall from the other side of the room.

“She can stay. As long as she’s not going to distract anyone.” He grinned, looking at Jungkook.

“Thank you.” Soo Jin giggled.

 

As the seven members were chatting, Soo Jin went over to the choreographer, giving him a drink.

 

“Thank you.” He said politely.

 

Later, the members went back to practice. Everyone was so sweaty but more focused on their dancing. This would be Soo Jin’s first time seeing BTS practicing one of their dances. It seemed so mesmerizing to her somehow. The way that everyone is so focused and trying their hardest.

 

“Great job everyone. Let’s call that a night.” The choreographer announced.

“Thank you.” Everyone said in unison to the choreographer then bowed.

 

The choreographer left the room. The boys were breathing heavily as they drank their water bottles empty and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter