...love

Love is Like....

Matoki

 

Love is like...love

 

Part 5

 

“Keke hyung,” Toto asked, finding the pink furred ninja spending a little bit of time in the mini garden he had set up, “What is love like?”

Blinking his slightly odd coloured eyes, Keke raised his head and tilted it to the side as he observed the youngest Matoki in front of him, “Why do you ask that, Toto?”

“Because I want to know what its like,” Toto said with a sigh, flopping himself down onto the grass and idly beginning to pull daisy’s up from the ground, “I’ve been trying to find out all day and no one seems to be able to explain it to me.”

“Who have you asked?” Keke replied, finishing up his planting and dusting his hands off to turn his full attention to the youngster.

Toto pouted, “Everyone. Joko said that love was like a puppy, Shishi said that I could understand love by reading one of his books but Tats stopped me from reading it because there were a lot of words that I didn’t understand and he told me to speak to Dada but all he would go on is about his bike and I still haven’t got an explanation as to what love is like.”

For a second the pink bunny was quiet as he thought best how to explain, “Well love is a tricky thing to define and there are many types of love. So it would depend on what type of love that you were wanting to find out about.”

“Types of love?” the blue matoki asked, flicking his feet back and forth, “Toto didn’t think of that.”

Keke smiled gently towards the other, “Of course not, you’re still very young Toto so that’s probably why,” however Keke knew better than to confuse the youngster, “But I think the type of love that you want to know about right now is the more grown up type of love. It’s a special type of love between two people that means they’re connected together by mutual feelings for one another.”

“So like a magnet?” Toto asked, it being about the closest understanding he had to such a thing.

The ninja paused, “No. Not quite but I suppose in principle it’s the same sort of thing.”

Toto pouted, “But that...oh love sounds too complicated.”

“It really is,” Keke smiled to him gently, “Don’t worry about love yet Toto, you’ve got a few years to go before you’ll even really think about it in the grand scheme of the world.”

Wiggling his feet back and forth, Toto processed this, “So Toto should just remain as Toto for a while longer then hyung?”

Keke nodded, “Yes. When you’re older I’m sure that we’ll tell you all about love and everything that comes with it. But right now you just stay Toto and don’t get yourself overly worried. Did you find any new toys to play with when you went on that raid with Dada?”

Toto nodded excitedly and stood up, “Yup yup, Toto did. You have to come and meet him Keke hyung.” Without waiting for permission, the blue matoki took hold of the pink matoki’s hand and they headed off to the youngsters quarters. Generally their random warping technologies landed them in all sorts of different locations and places and one thing that they had managed to pick up on their random travels was that human children had a variety of unique and very interesting toys which helped to entertain their little robot for hours on end.

Keke smiled as he entered the youngster’s room which was packed to the brim with all sorts of toys and quite frankly looked to be a total mess. If Tats got into here, he would surely have a massive OCD attack. “So what’s this toy then Toto?” Keke asked, marvelling at the youngster.

Toto toddled over to his bed, throwing several large teddy bears out of the way before coming back to the pink furred rabbit with something that looked like an egg with a flat bottom that had large googly eyes and stick on floppy ears. “He’s called Fur-Be” Toto said with a happy smile, roughly shaking the toy, “Isn’t he cute?”

Keke blinked at the toy which was covered in a dark brown synthetic fur and tried not to pull a face in front of Toto, “Err Yeah. What does he do?”

“Hehehe,” went the creature, “You’re funny! Play with me.”

Toto merrily placed the toy down on the ground and flopped down next to it, “I’ll play with you Fur-Be,” he said towards that toy, “What shall we play huh?”

Keke took this as his moment to leave and carefully backed out of the room with a smile. Though just before he could close the door on the curious pair, he raised his ears. “I love you!” went the toy and the ninja blinked quietly a few times.

Ah, that explained why Toto had been trying to find out about love. 

A.N

Toto's room as I imagine it, though no where near as neat and organised

 

and there you go, all finished. Did you enjoy reader-ssi? Please leave comments and stuffs. They make me happy. 

Curious to know if anyone would be interested in me continuing on with some more Matoki fics, I've kinda got an idea or two but nothing set in stone. 

^^