...a puppy?

Love is Like....

Matoki

 

Love is like a Puppy?

 

Part 1

 

Sitting in the main section of the bridge on the ship, Toto gently allowed his feet to swing back and forth a little bit as he tried to process the current Earth notion that he had stumbled across when he went through the internet.

 

Joko noticed that the blue youngster had been thinking for a long time and wandered across to him, “Hey Toto, what’s up?”

 

Turning his head to look at the clown faced matoki, Toto blinked gently and tried to think how best to word what he wanted to say, “What is love, Joko-hyung?”

 

“Love?” Joko answered, blinking at the robotic matoki.

 

Toto nodded, “Yes. Love.”

 

“You find it on one of your searches of the internet?” Joko asked moving to sit down next to the youngster.

 

Once again the blue matoki nodded, “Yes. What is it?”

 

“Love?” Joko paused and tried to think how best to explain it, “Love is when your face gets all red when you think about the person you like.”

 

Toto processed this for a few seconds, “So love is spicy?”

 

“What? No...” Joko sighed and shook his head, he would have to try for a completely different approach, “No it is not spicy. Erm...ah I know. Love is that special feeling that you get when you see that special person you like and all you want to do is to go up to them and hug and give them a kiss.”

 

“Hug and kiss them?” Toto processed this as best as he could before tilting his head to the side and swinging his feet back and forth like he usually did, “So love is like a...woof?” there was an audio bite of a dog barking.

 

Joko could almost feel a headache coming on already but he just sighed gently instead, “Did you mean a puppy?”

 

“Yes,” Toto said brightly, “Love is like a puppy, am I right?”

 

“No, love is not like a puppy,” Joko said in reply.

 

“Aww but puppies are cute,” Toto said with a pout, well if it was possible to pout for the little hand built robot of course.

 

Joko sighed, “But love is not like that.”

 

“Then what is it like, hyung?” Toto asked, tilting his head to the opposite side, “Toto wants to understand.”

 

Floundering for a second or two, Joko thought of the best way to get the youngster the explanation that he wanted right now. “Go and ask Shishi, I’m sure he can explain it to you better than me.”