...a book?

Love is Like....

Part 2

 

Finding Shishimato proved to be a bit of a complicated task as their usually reliable leader wasn’t in his usual locations and for a few precious seconds Toto thought that he would have to go and find one of the others in order to find their leader.

 

Just as he was about to go and do such a thing, there came a rumble of things falling and the youngster turned his head to the side, blinking in surprise when he saw that he was right outside of Shishi’s door. With a curious blink of his eyes, the youngest Matoki carefully opened the door and stared at the scene.

 

There was Shishi, standing in the middle of his room with one of his many ‘meditation’ books in his hands looking at what had previously been his book shelf which was now lying on the floor in a collapsed heap. “Hmm, maybe I should clear a few of these out?” Shishi mused aloud to himself, looking down towards the book in his hand and clearly unaware of the fact that he was being watched, “Getting too large a collection of them.”

 

“Shishi?” Toto asked, walking straight into the room and clearly startling the other male who turned abruptly, hiding his book behind his back and trying to pretend that everything was normal.

 

“Er Hi, Toto,” Shishi said, sounding just a little bit on the flustered side, “Anything that you need help with?”

 

Nodding the youngster ignored the mess, “Shishi hyung, what is love like?” 

 

The grey Matoki blinked, “Pardon?”

 

“Love,” Toto repeated, wondering if he had said something wrong already, “I want to know what its like. I asked Joko and he said a load of things which didn’t make sense cause the way he described it love was either spicy or like a puppy.”

 

Staring completely bewildered at the youngster, Shishi paused for a fraction of a second, “You want to know what love is like?”

 

Toto nodded, smiling brightly, “Yes please.”

 

“Erm...love is.....love is...” all possible explanations faded from his mind as he tried to think of some way to explain it. His eyes fell onto the books that were scattered on the floor and in a panic he thought up an idea, “Love is like what happens in my books.”

 

Toto looked suitably confused, “Love is like a book?”

 

“No no no,” Shishi shook his head, “it’s not like a book, it’s like what happens in a book when two people meet and all they want to do is kiss and hug and...stuff. That’s what love is like.”

 

“That doesn’t sound very nice,” Toto said, pouting a little.

 

“It’s just my explanation that makes it sound horrible but it’s really really nice,” Shishi said, still wondering if he was even remotely explaining things right in the slightest to the youngster, “Why don’t you take one of the books and read it? That will explain love to you.”

 

Toto tilted his head to the side, “Hyung will allow me to read one of his books?”

 

“Yes,” Shishi said, not thinking things through, “If you’ll help me tidy up a bit first before Tats finds mess then yeah you can read one of the books.”

 

Five minutes later the shelves were in the bin and the books all carefully piled up, Shishi saying that he would sort them later on and picked up a book at random, “Here, this will teach you everything that you need to know what is love is like.”

 

Grinning brightly, Toto took the book carefully in his hands and went toddling off to read about love and hopefully learn everything that there was to learn about love.

 

With a sigh, Shishi merrily flopped onto his bed and continued reading his current book, completely oblivious to the trouble that was going to be brewing within the ship very shortly.

 

A.N

 

Oh boy this is going to cause so much trouble!

 

Thanks for the votes and the subscriptions! Tell me what you think of the chapter ^^

 

Also how the heck I didn't upload the first chapter is beyond me but oh well. Here ya all go, a double update

 

Also anyone got any preference on possible pairings