...a bike?

Love is Like....

Matoki

 

Love is like a...bike?

 

Part 4

 

It didn’t take overly long to find Dadamato; as per usual he was in the maintenance bay taking care of his pride and joy. Toto still didn’t quite understand the green matoki’s obsession with motorbikes but hopefully he would finally get his answer after several rather unsuccessful attempts.

 

Dada was currently in the process of cleaning his motorbike, which basically consisted of him taking it all to pieces and then carefully cleaning each and every section until it gleamed. All of which was perfectly fine but Toto was secretly sure that Keke was going to have something to say about the state of the cargo bay, never mind Dada himself who quite frankly looked like something that belonged in the bottom of a laundry basket to be cleaned last.

 

Still Toto was determined to find out what love was like and therefore he carefully approached the other before lightly prodding him in the back, “Hyung?”

 

Dada let out an very unmanly sounding squeak but considering that his fur was bristling with static electricity there was no real surprise there, “Don’t do that Toto!” the green bunny said, brushing his hands over his fur to try and clear the static, “I said no more electric shocks!”

 

“Sorry hyung,” Toto said, genuinely meaning it and dropping his ears down, “I didn’t mean to.”

 

The distinctly now fuzzy Dada sighed towards the sad looking youngster and wondered how on Mato something made of metal could be so cute and lovable. “It’s okay; you just caught me by surprise. Is there something that you wanted, Toto?”

 

The young matoki lifted his head up a little and nodded, “Yes. Hyung, can you tell me what love is like?”

 

“Love?” Dada frowned for a few seconds, busying himself with his new fuzzy fur, “You want to know what it’s like?”

 

Toto nodded, his ears raising upwards a little, “Yes please, hyung! I’ve been trying to find out all day.”

 

“Hmmm,” Dada mused for a second or two, “I’ll tell you what love is like Toto.” Dramatically he leapt up onto a nearby box, “Love is the greatest feeling in the world. It’s complete freedom and it allows you to move like you have never moved before and you feel as though there is nothing that could stop you in the world.”

 

The blue matoki grinned, finally he was getting a description of what love was like and that was the best thing. Though Dada’s speech may have been a bit more impressive if he hadn’t looked like some kind of fuzz ball right now, Toto figured that he had way too much static electricity at the moment.

 

“You feel great, moving through life at such a terrific speed that is just amazing,” Dada continued on his in dramatic style, “and you can get past all of the other slow moving devices on the road and you partner always shimmers and shines cause I use that special yellow waxy stuff that smells really funny and-”

 

Toto twigged onto what Dada was talking about, “Hyung, that’s a bike you’re talking about.”

 

“But what’s not to love about a bike?” Dada replied back and automatically launched into more reasons about why a bike was so loveable. The whole routine would have still looked better if the green matoki wasn’t a fairly round looking fluffy ball but there was not stopping Dada.

 

Toto sighed, half glaring towards the other before turning and heading out, “Toto go and find Keke, maybe he can explain what love is to me.”

 

“Wait, Toto!” Dada called, taking a step forward and face planting straight into a can of the yellow wax that he had previously been using to clean his bike.

 

Toto didn’t turn around and just continued to toddle on his way, hoping that at long last he would eventually get some form of sensible answer to his burning question.

 

A.N.

 

Heh poor Dada couldn’t resist.

 

And for those who are interested, he kinda looks like this right now:

 

 

 

Just obviously black, green and covered in oil and wax. So glad I don’t have to give him a bath later on lol

 

Thanks for the subs and comments, you guys keep me going!