...what's this Hyung?

Love is Like....

Matoki

 

Love is like a...what’s this Hyung

 

Part 3

 

Having found a nice place to sit down, Toto began to earnestly read the book which Shishi had given him. At first it appeared to be nothing about love, just some female character whining on about being needy for something that just wouldn’t compute in the youngsters mind but apparently everything was sorted after a visit to an drinking establishment that sold very strangely named drinks which after a brief search on Wikipedia transpired to contain various forms of alcohol which apparently helped humans to feel happy.

 

“Toto wonders if he should try some of this stuff,” he mused aloud, returning to the book with innocent wonder.

 

The main character seemed to be a lot happier which made Toto feel good and then she spotted a male who was a whole bunch of descriptive words that confused the young matoki. After another search on Wikipedia, the blue matoki was completely confused and decided that he’d be best finding one of the elders to explain things to him because understanding human terms was just confusing.

 

He eventually found Tats in the kitchen, the pink masked matoki busily preparing dinner with a happy sounding hum. Toto smiled, knowing that he was probably in the best hands right now and he trotted across to the other, “Hyung?”

 

Slightly jumping, Tats turned but then smiled when he found the little blue matoki looking up at him, “Good afternoon Totomato,” he beamed happily, “Have you come to help me with preparing dinner?”

 

Toto shook his head, “No. Not this time Hyung,” he twisted the book around for the other, “I came to ask you what this means.”

 

“What it means?” Tats said, putting down his current cooking utensils to turn to the book that Toto was innocently showing to him, “What you stuck on Toto?”

 

“Hyung, what’s a throbbing god of hunky man flesh?” Toto asked, “I checked through everything that I could and-”

 

Tats paled and interrupted him, “Totomato! Where did you hear that sort of language?”

 

Toto blinked, “It’s in the book, hyung,” and he pointed to the book which was now in Tats hands.

 

“Why on Mato are you reading this Toto?” Tats said, sounding half horrified as he flipped the book over to read the cover.

 

“Shishi lent it to me,” Toto replied, not understanding why the other looked so flustered right now, “He said that it would help me to understand what love is like.”

 

“What love is like?” Tats echoed back before sighing and shaking his head, “He seriously told you to read one of his books to find out what love is like?”

 

Toto nodded, smiling as it appeared that Tats had caught onto everything, “Yes hyung. I asked Shishi what love was like and he said it was like the things in his book and that I could borrow one to read it to understand what it is like.”

 

“Oh did he?” Tats asked, shaking his head and keeping the book out of reach, “Toto, you will learn nothing about love from this book. Go and ask Dadamato about it, I’m sure he can sensibly explain things to you.”

 

“But I have to-” Toto started before being cut off.

 

“Go and find Dada, he’ll explain love to you,” Tats said with a tone that said there was no room for argument, “I’ll return Shishi’s book to him.”

 

The blue matoki still looked a little lost but nodded and merrily toddled off to find Dada, presuming that he would be in the maintenance bay or something like that. Vaguely he wondered why Tats was being quite aggressive. He pushed the thought out of his mind though, he was sure that Dada would be able to explain what love was like to him.

 

Part 3.5

 

“SHISHIMATO!” Tats suddenly landed on the leader with a quite impressive flying kick that completely flattened the grey matoki for a few seconds, “What the hell are you trying to do to my Toto?”

 

It took Shishi a couple of seconds to respond, mainly because Tats was shaking him so hard and he threw his hands up, “TATS! Stop it, I can’t breathe.”

 

“Answer my question,” the normally quite placid medic responded, “Else I’ll really make sure that you can’t breathe.”

 

About to comment that such a thing was completely unlikely, Shishi stopped that train of thought and sighed, “Alright! I have no idea what you are talking about but I’m not trying to do anything to Toto.”

 

In a rage, Tats started to re-shake Shishi, “Oh yes you are! You’re trying to corrupt him aren’t you? Trying to make him as bad as you! That’s what your plan is, isn’t it?”

 

“Huh?” Shishi said, completely lost now, “What? Why would I ever do such a thing?”

 

“I don’t know,” Tats said, “But you’re not corrupting the baby! Not in the slightest.”

 

“Whoa, Tats slow down, stop trying to kill me and just explain what the hell I did this time?” because honestly Shishi couldn’t think of anything that he had done in order to get the medic this upset. Especially nothing in particular in regards to Toto anyway.

 

Tats did thankfully stop for a few seconds to glare at him, “You gave him one of your dirty books and told him that if he read it then he could learn what love is like!” the words were growled out in a dangerous manner and Shishi frowned before flushing the colour of his mask so it appeared that he was one continuous colour.

 

“Wait, before you explode or anything it was a mistake...” Shishi started before suddenly finding his medic looming close, “I can explain!” he tried desperately to yell but once the medic was enraged there was nothing that could stop him.

 

Five minutes later, Tats left Shishi’s bedroom looking rather pleased with himself and a curious Joko, who had come to investigate what all the noise was about, blinked in surprise. Carefully the clown faced matoki made his way to the door of Shishi’s room and peered in, “Sir?”

 

“Owwww,” was Shishi’s reply and Joko had to bite his tongue to stop himself laughing aloud because their commander was covered in bright red lumps and bumps from head to foot.

The clown couldn’t help giggling a bit, “I guess Tats wants you to know that love is like a punch in the face, sir?” he burst out laughing at the glare he received from the other just moments before a chase erupted between the pair. Which was quite the feat, given the state of the normally stoic leader.

 

A.N.

 

Yeah...go Tats you freaky little surprise attack bunny, defend your innocent Toto teehee

 

Thanks to all my subscribers and for the votes  ^^ You guys make me happy ^^

 

Wonder what Dada’s going to be like at explaining things...*hangs head* actually I dread to think what he’s going to be like.

 

See you all soon!