[!!!] - THANK YOU

'SEALED WITH A KISS' | LAYOUT SHOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I last updated the shop and used AFF. First of all, I am sorry to everyone who waited for so long for their requests. I've been so busy for months and I regret to inform you that I don't think I can still create layouts, since I have a job now. I literally have no more spare time for any hobbies right now, especially time consuming ones as these.

Anyway, I would like to express my gratitude for using the layouts I made while they were still in good condition LOL, and for all the support from you guys. I would also like to thank everyone for reaching 3k subscribers. It is truly an amazing feat for me.

I may mark the shop as "complete" in due time. I will still try to re-do all the layouts I've done that have been, unfortunately, messed up so you guys could still use them if you want.

My experiences from AFF are something I could never forget and I am very thankful that I have been a part of your endeavors here in AFF. I am sure, with the amount of layout shops still operating right now, you guys could still find a layout that suits your needs. Nonetheless, I am glad my shop has been one of those shops that have provided layouts tailored to your interests.

Wishing you all the best!

 

Sincerely,
RienRien

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter