[!!!] - SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE OF IMAGES USED IN MY LAYOUTS

'SEALED WITH A KISS' | LAYOUT SHOP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you may have noticed, I'm having sudden troubles with photobucket. All the images I have uploaded now shows only "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting". When I went to check what was causing this, I found out that photobucket had changed their policies/services. Which means I would have to re-upload my images to another site which offers free third party hosting, or in other words linking or using the image uploaded in photobucket to another site such as here in asianfanfics. I can't really afford their pretty expensive subscription with my current state of life lol. I am honestly kinda mad for the sudden changes and I don't think I have received a notice of this but I also understand their situation. So, until life offers me some "really" free time to re-upload everything, please refrain from using my layouts as much as possible (especially the most severed ones). It would take a while to redo everything unfortunately since I am about to graduate and work. I will do my best to make layouts on my spare time, but I would not promise to be completely back on track here in AFF. Priorities change so much when you grow old haha. Anyway I wish you all the best and I am also sorry for the inconvinience!

xoxo, RienRien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter