● namjoo x namjoon

● BTS & A Pink Oneshot ●

Namjoo walked along the hallway. She loves school very much but she hate the fact that she's been bullied by a group of bad boy in the school which is BTS. Thanks to that monster who started to a lot.

"Good morning, Kim Namjoo." that familiar voice echoed in her ears as soon as she stepped into the building. Namjoo rolled her eyes, walked away, tried to ignore the monster presence. "It's a bad thing to ignore our leader." Another voice said, as she felt her backpack being pulled. 

"Jungkook, don't be too harsh towards a girl, okay?" Namjoon patted the maknae's head. "Where do you think you're going, Kim Namjoo?" Hoseok asked as he grabbed Namjoo's wrists who was trying to ran away. Great! Now I'm the attention of the school! Just great! Namjoo mentally groaned in her mind.

"So, where our breakfast?" Jimin asked, showing his eye smile.

"I don't have anything for you guys today." she said and was about to walked away but then Yoongi stop her.

"Hold on! Then do you have any money?" he asked. Namjoo sighed. She then took out all her money and gave it towards them. Yoongi smiled. "Good girl." Namjoo just walked away toward her friends. Chorong look at her in pity as she can't do anything to save her dongsaeng.

"Namjoo, are you alright?" she asked in concerned. "They're not doing anything to you, right?" Bomi added. Namjoo just shook her head. 

"I'm okay, unnie." She said, smiled towards the elders.

***

"Namjoo." she turned her head as she heard her name being mentioned. Namjoon smiling towards her, showing his dimples. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You're going to be our favorite pick ever. You're fun to play with." he said. "What do you want, monster?" she love to call him monster because it's his nickname and it suit him well. Rap Monster. Maybe he love to rap. That was her first thought when she heard his nickname from Chorong.

"I'm not your toy!" she screamed. "Monster, please find someone else. I'm tired of being bullied by you guys." she blurted out. Tears already formed in the corner of her eyes but she just hold it back.

She walked away, heading to her home. She walked straight towards her room, and cover her face with the pillow.

"I HATE YOU, MONSTER!! I HATE YOU BTS!!!" she screamed and cried out loud.

***

The next day, as usual, she walked to schools. Be greeted  by BTS in front of the school gate, walked to the classes and started the lesson is her usual routine. When the bell rang, as sign of break time, the students rushed towards the cafeteria. Her classmates whispered towards each other. Of course Namjoo realize that. She asked her classmates.

"What is it this time?" she asked. "What did the boys said about me!" she added made the latter flinched."A big eye girls? A short girl? What is it this time!" she slammed her fist on the table.

"Namjoo, calm down." Chorong saved her classmates before being Namjoo's victim of anger.

"Unnie, I can't hold it anymore." she cried in Chorong's embraced. "It's okay, Namjoo. Just cry." she convinced the latter. When she already calmed down, she asked Chorong about the thing that the students talking about.

"Namjoo, it's just a rumor anyways." she said.

"Unnie, I just want to know. I know, it must be something bad about me, right?" 

"Namjoo, they're talking about why BTS love to pick on especially Namjoon."

"Why?"

"They said that Namjoon like you. That's why he love to pick on you." Chorong said made Namjoo froze.

***

Namjoo walked towards the library to do some revision. She tried to clear her mind but what Chorong said stuck in her mind.

Monster like me? No way! He never like me! He just want to make me angry! Yeah! That's it! Kim Namjoo, he just want to make you mad and annoyed at you!

She too absorbed with his thought as she didn't realize that she bumped onto the monster.

"Well...well...Kim Namjoo. Nice to see you here." Namjoon said, lifting up his sleeves.

"Go away, monster." she coldly said. 

"Whatever you said. I'm going to follow you though." he said. Namjoo just ignore him and walked toward the library then stopped halfway. That question really bothering her mind.

"Why are you stopping,big eyes?" Namjoon asked.

"Monster, why do you love to follow me?" She asked. "Like I said, you're fun to play with." he said. Then, Namjoo continued to walked with Namjoon trailed behind her. She then stop again.

"What again, shortty?" he asked again.

"Namjoon, is that true?" she asked made Namjoon shocked. It's his first time hearing Namjoon called him by real name.

"Is that true that you love to bullied me because you...like me?" she blurted out. Few seconds later, no answer from him.

"Never mind, forget that." she was about to walked away but Namjoon managed to grabbed her wrists and crashed his lips onto hers. Namjoo's eyes widen by the sudden kiss. He then broke the kiss.

"Yeah. That's true. I like bullied you because I love you. That's why I started to teased you." Namjoo froze on her spot, totally speechless. He really confessed to her.

"I don't care if you hate me or not. You're mine. And starting tomorrow, you're officially mine. No one dare to touch you except me including my members." he said.

She tried to sink in Namjoon's confession.

Maybe, loving the monster is not that bad. She thought.


authornote

- second pairing!! namjoon & namjoo. I don't know what I'm doing right now.