● jimin x namjoo

● BTS & A Pink Oneshot ●
 
Update on:  26th Sept 2014
Character:  Park Jimin x Kim Namjoo
Title:  Special stage
Notes:  Sorry for the lacking of the story.
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Dear boy, the one I met on that day,

Monday, SBS Building, 10.00 a.m.

Jimin entered a room in SBS buildings alone, no members. A guy who he recognised him as PD greeted him with a smile. Jimin bowed in replies murmuring some 'hello' to him.

Uhm, can I know why I'm here alone?" Jimin asked, breaking the awkward silence between him and the PD. The PD smiled in response but nothing come out from his mouth as well. Minutes later, the door opened revealing a sweet girl with a bob-hair cut entered the room as well. Jimin turned his head towards the door. He quickly stood up when he saw the girl entered.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, BTS' Jimin imnida." Jimin bowed his head in respect. The girl let out a small chuckled.

"Ah! Yes, annyeonghaseoyo, A Pink Namjoo imnida." The girl bowed, and smiling to him. Namjoo then sat next to Jimin.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Cho PD imnida. I'm the PD of Inkogayo. There is one favor we need from you two." Cho PD said.

"BTS that just debut last year and then your new comeback call Boy In Luv, make you became more popular." Cho PD looked at Jimin then he turned his head, looking at Namjoo's gaze.

"A Pink that just recently made their comeback with Mr Chu, became a hot topic these days."

"Therefore, we, the Inkigayo team want to made a special stage. You two will be paired together, covering a couple song. Jimin-ssi, I already called your dance trainer. He knows what song you two will perform and I want you two to perform this Sunday." Cho PD explained made the two to burst into a fit laugh. They can't even look at each other as they too embarrassed thinking about dancing together.

"I think that's all from me. We want to see the stage successful from you two. Good Luck." Cho PD smiled before he walked out from the room, leaving the two alone. Jimin turned to Namjoo and chuckled.

"Please take care of me." Jimin then stood up and bowed at her.

"Yes, me too. Please take care of me as well." Namjoo said, bowing back at him. Then awkward silence hovering the room.

"Uhm...I-I think it's better for us to see my dance trainer." Jimin said, smile plastered on his face. "Yes. We should. Are you free now Jimin-ssi?" Namjoo asked.

"Yes. We didn't have schedule this morning." Jimin said.

"Then, let's go now." The two then walked out from the room and entering their own transport. Jimin offered to take just one van and choose between A Pink's and BTS' but in the end, Namjoo rejected his offered, knowing that it will be awkward if it just two of them.

BIG HIT Building, 10.50 a.m

Jimin lead Namjoo to their practice room. A loud blast of music which Namjoo recognized it as TVXQ's Something hovering the hallway. The music became louder as they stopped at the practice room. Namjoo peeked at the door, looking at BTS' members practicing the dance. 

Jimin opened the door and the members shouted at him.

"JIMIN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME!" V scowled as he looked at the male's gaze. Jimin quickly hushed them down, signaling they have a guests. BTS looked over to the door as Jimin invited Namjoo to come in.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, A Pink's Namjoo imnida." Namjoo greeted them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, BTS' imnida." They introduced themselves. The dance trainer looked at Jimin and Namjoo.

"Oh! You two came. Cho PD already told me. Okay boys! You guys have to leave and use other practice room except for Jimin." The dance trainer said. With curiousity all over their mind, they walked towards the door. The last one close the door is Jungkook. Once they out of their sight, the dance trainer opened a song made their gasped.

"Seriously, hyung? They want us to do this?" Jimin freaked out by hearing the song.

"Yeah. No joke. That's why you two were choosen. You guys are y~" He explained more made Namjoo to blushed.

The Troublemaker's song, Now blasted in the room. Namjoo already blushed thinking the way they should dance. The song is already have much skinship. While Namjoo and Jimin just met. How are they going to do it naturally?

"Okay! Ready guys!! We don't have much times!" The dance trainer clapped his hand, getting ready. The two of them already awkward with each other.

Little did they know, the members overheard the song and the whole conversation behind the thin door. They already burst into laughter.

"I can't wait to see Jimin and Namjoo sunbaenim to perform together." V laughed hardly.

"Yeah, me too." Rap Monster said, agreeing to his dongsaeng. The members laughed histerically as Jungkook and V imitated the dance.

"Tell me now now now~" Jungkook sang.

 

Jimin and Namjoo would practice together when they have their leisure time for almost every day as the both of them want to show the best for the performance.

As the practices ended, Jimin walked Namjoo out from the building.

"Hey...how about we having a lunch together?" Jimin hesitantly asked, afraid that the girl might reject the offer. It's been three days but they still awkward towards each other. However, Namjoo just smiled and noded her head lightly.

The both then walked to the cafeteria of the company together. They sometimes bumped onto their sunbaes such as Jo Kwon or Jinwoon. They also teased them saying that they really suit together. But they just shrugged the thought away but not for Namjoo. She really does take the teased seriously as she have a slightly crushed on the boy.

"I think we would do great for the performance even though it is awkward between us." Namjoo started the conversation between them.

"Yeah. I really hope we would do the best for the performance." Jimin said. Then, awkward silence filled the room.  

" Hey. I just...wondering..." Jimin started.

"About what?" Namjoo lifted up her head looking at the male.

"Nothing. Forget that. " Jimin shook his head and continue to eat his meals. The both then continue to practice. 

SBS Inkigayo; sunday

Namjoo and Jimin's waiting room being placed separately as the both of them with their own group.

"Jiminnie, make sure you do your best. Don't make it worst." Namjoon reminded.

"I know, hyung. I'll do my best." Jimin said.

"Jimin, five more minutes." The PD remind. Jimin stood up and walked towards the main stage. There, he already saw Namjoo is waiting for him. He walked closer towards her and bowed at her.

They just stood without saying any words. Namjoo rubbed her palm against her arm as she is nervous about the stage.

"Are you nervous?" He asked. Namjoo nodded her head.

"Don't worry. I know we can do it together." 

"Okay you two! It's your turn!"

They then walked together to the stage. The crazy and loud chant and scream filled up the room.

"Don't be nervous." Jimin remind as they were ready in their position. 

Tell me now. Now. Now.

They started to dance following to the rythm of the music. The cheer become louder. Surprisingly, the fans liked it. As the music stopped, they bowed to the fans and walked off from the stage. 

"Good job!" The PD praised them. They just smile in relief but deep inside this is the ending of their meeting. 

"Good job, Jiminnie. You so y~" Taehyung ruffled Jimin's hair.

"You too, sunbaenim. " he then turned to Namjoo.

"Thank you, V-ssi."

"Come on, kids! They have something to do. Let them be." Jin then yelled made the members turn their body, ready to leave them. Jimin looked at Jin weirdly.

Tell her. Ask her out!

Jin mouthed towards the male before leaving both of them.

"Uhm, Jimin,  I think I should leave. Thank you for your hardworking." Namjoo bowed towards him.

"Wait! Namjoo!" Jimin yelled made the girl stopped her track. She turn around looking at the male. 

"That day, I wonder what to us when we done this stage." He started. Namjoo raised her brows.

"I wonder if there any stage for us like this. I want us to be paired together again because... I love you. Do you want to go out with me?" Jimin burted out. Namjoo on the other hand was trying to sink in the words. He loves her. And she loves him too. Should she accept it? What about the fans? The company?

"So, what are you saying?" He asked.

"What about the others? The members? The company? The fans?" She asked.

"We can handle it together. For the company, we tell them that we are dating."

"O-okay. I want to go out with you." She said. Jimin smiled in victory. He really thouht that the girl might reject his confession. 

"So, you love me too, huh?" Jimin asked made the girl slowly nodded her head.

"I love you too." Namjoo whispered but loud enough for him to hear her confession.