● naeun x taehyung

● BTS & A Pink Oneshot ●
 
Request By:  cubelovernaun, queen_violet98, pinkypurple13
Character:  Kim Taehyung x Son Naeun
Title:  Happy Birthday
Notes: Sorry for the late. Exam coming up. I don't know about this.
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
I never forget everything about you. you know me, right?

12:00 a.m

Son Naeun is still awake. She've tried to close her eyes but she can't. She took her phone looking at the screen.

My birthday! - written on it. She cracked a smiled waiting for the certain people to wish for her birthday. Then, her phone rang as a sign of an income message. She opened the messages.

Happy birthday, Naeunie. - Chorong unnie.

Naeunie! Happy Birthday! I'm at Busan right now so don't ask me a gift! - Eunji unnie

Naeun unnie...happy birthday. - Hayoung.

She smiled wider but then the smile faded away.

 "You never be the first one to wish me." she mumbled as she remembered his one and only bestfriend; Kim Taehyung. Taehyung is her childhood friends. They always play together and until now, Taehyung is still by her side. 

If two bestfriends with the opposite gender, then one of them must be in love with the bestfriends. So does Naeun! Several years with Taehyung, she had a huge crush on him but he didn't seem to realize it anyways. He too dumb to know.

The next morning, Naeun walked casually to her class with a slight birthday wishes from her classmates. By the sight of Taehyung in the class made her lips curved upwards. She just walked towards him as if nothing happen.

"Good morning, Taehyung. Morning, Jimin." she smiled towards the two male. The two then turned their head, looking at smiling Naeun.

"Naeunie!" Taehyung slung his arms around her shoulder.

"Morning to you too, Naeun." Jimin flashed his eyesmile towards the female.

"Uhm, you guys. I better get going. I have something to do." Jimin excused himself as he started to feel the awkwardness. Naeun watched his figure faded away from her sight.

"Tae, do you know what day is today?" Naeun asked, testing him whether he remembered her birthday.

"Monday?" he said, completely clueless.

pabo! she mentally cursed.

"Yah! I know today is monday but I think that today is a special day, don't you think so?" she tried to gave him some hint.

"Uhm...Jimin had a girlfriend?" he said.

"Yah! V! I hate you!" Naeun hitted him and walked away, totally mad at him.

Taehyung on the other hand knew that he do something wrong as Naeun called him his nickname; V. Once the female started to called him that name, that's meant that she is mad at him.

Taehyung walked to s. Looking at Namjoon, he asked.

"Hyung, what day is today?"

"Monday. Why?"

"No. I meant the date. What is today's date?"

"10 February. Why?"

Thats it! You pabo, Kim Taehyung! It's her birthday today! How can you forgot?

"Thanks, hyung. Gotta go. See you around." he then walked away.

He already planned that he will confessed to her on her birthday but it seem that it his fault for forgetting her birthday. But the plan is still going tough. He just need to say sorry to her.

Took out his cell phone and type a message.

Son Naeun, I'm urgently need to talk to you. Meet me at the school garden at 10. I'll be waiting for you.

SENT!

He then cracked a smile. Now, he need to find Jimin. He wondered around the school but no sight of him. He then walked to his class. There, he sitting with some of his class mates.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" Jimin turned his head, seeing his friends walked closer towards him.

"What?"

"You know about it, right."

"Yeah, I know, Kim Taehyung. You're the one that stupid for not realize it." Jimin then took his bag and take out a box that neatly wrapped by a gift wrapper.

"Thanks to me that I remembered your plan. I know that you would forget it, so I brought you a box of chocolate." he said, praising himself.

"Yeah. Thank you so much." Taehyung sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

 

He patiently waited for the time he wanted to met Naeun. He kept looking at the watch. He also didn't fully paid attention on the class as he keep thinking about whether Naeun want to meet him or not.

"Okay. Class dismissed. Don't forget to do your homework." once the teacher said, he already smiled to himself. He then rushed to the school garden. He saw Naeun sat at the bench, waiting for him. Suddenly, nervous took over his body. Slowly, he walked closer towards the female.

"Naeunie." he smiled brightly but the smile faded upon seeing the face that he hate the most -  Naeun's cold face. He sat next to her.

"Naeun, what's wrong?" he asked. Naeun just shook her head.

"Nothing." she muttered. He then handed her the box of chocolate.

"For you. I'm sorry and happy birthday."

"For me?" she asked. Her hand then touched the gift but Taehyung take it back.

"If I ask you a question, would you say yes?" he asked.

"Depand on the question. Now give my gift."

"Would you say yes?" he repeated. Naeun sighed.

"What is it?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Speechless. Naeun totally speechless.

"Naeun, I love you ever since we be friend. I admit that it's my fault for not remember your birthday. But trust me. I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I said yes. Taehyung, don't you know how long I want you to said that to me?"

"So you love me too?"

Naeun nodded her head.

"So we are officialy dating?"

Again, she nodded her head.

Taehyung lean closer to kiss her. They then sealed their lips together but later, Naeun broke the kiss.

"Now, my gift."