● jin x chorong

● BTS & A Pink Oneshot ●
 
Request by:  10th May 2013
Character:  Kim Seokjin x Park Chorong
Title:  Back To Me 1
Notes:  this story will have a continuation(?). Please wait for the next chapter and this one is very short. Sorry :( 
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Kim Hansoo...

"Hyung, where are you going?" The younger boy asked as the older walked towards the door ready to go out.

"I want to buy some groceries. Why?" Seokjin asked.

"Never mind." Namjoon just shrugged away the thought of asking Seokjin to buy something for him. In no time, Seokjin walked out from the house. When he done bought the groceries, he walked back home. Before that, he stopped at the playground. He sat on the bench and watched the kids playing around happily.

Then, a boy suddenly fell on his knees. Seokjin rushed to his side and helped him.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin asked as the boy nodded his head while crying in pain.

"Aww...don't cry. A man shouldn't cry." The boy then stopped crying.

"I'll buy you an ice-cream."

Minutes later, the boy then sat with Seokjin with an ice-cream on their hands as well..

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Kim Hansoo." the boy whispered.

"Where is your parents?"

"Mummy didn't know I'm playing right now." he innocently said.

"Hansoo, your mummy must be worried about you, right now. Let me bring you back home, okay?" Hansoo abruptly nodded.

Hansoo then lead the way to his house with Seokjin next to him, holding Hansoo's tiny hand, afraid that something danger might happen. They then arrived at an apartment. Using the lift, Hansoo press the 4th button which is the floor of his house.

"Uncle Jin, here we are. My house. I want to introduce you to my mom. I want to say that you're kind." Hansoo excitedly said.

They stopped in front of the doorstep and knocked the door. The door flung opened and a female on her twentieth open the door.

"Chorong." Seokjin muttered the name as he recognised very well the face of her ex-girlfriend. He scanned at her figure.

She's changed!

Chorong he used to loved is a bit of chubby on her cheek but he love her as she look cute. This Chorong is skinnier than before.

"Hansoo! Where are you going!? I'm verry worry about you!" Chorong hugged Hansoo as she still didn't realized that she has a guest.

"Mom, I want to introduce you with an uncle. He is very kind. I love him." Hansoo said as he dragged Seokjin's hand.

"Seokjin." Chorong mumbled. In no time, Chorong grabbed Hansoo in and closed the door leaving Seokjin hanging there.

"Chorong! Open the door! Chorong! Park Chorong!!"

"Just leave, Jin." Chorong silently cried.

 

Cried for love.