● namjoo x jin

● BTS & A Pink Oneshot ●
 
Request by:  -none-
Character:  Kim Seokjin & Kim Namjoo
Title:  Prom Date
Notes:  Thank you for all the request!
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
He finally talk to me!

"Namjoo, are you sure you're not going to the prom tonight?" Naeun asked her friends. Namjoo just shook her head.

"Unnie, I don't have any date to come with and it's kind of emberassing to come alone. So, it's better if I'm not going." Again, she shook her head. Naeun pouted.

"But last year, you're not coming too. You've promised us to come together." The latter whined.

"That's because my mom sick. Unnie, I don't want to talk about this anymore." Namjoo sighed. Naeun smirked.

"You know what, Joo. That Seokjin guy doesn't have any date yet." she said knowing that the younger have a huge crush at the guy. When Namjoo was still a freshman, she have a crush on Seokjin. She knew that Seokjin will never look at her. So, she just keep it in her heart.

"No way! Tonight is his last prom night. He should have a date!" Namjoo bursted out. Seokjin on his senior year which is his last year in the school. He should have date and attend the prom night.

"Yah! I'm going to be deaf if you yell like that again." Naeun scowled, covering her ears.

"Plus, it's him who doesn't have date yet. Not me! So...why don't you asked him to be your date? It's your chance to be with your Prince Charming." She sarcastically added.

"I...I'm shy." Namjoo lowered her head, shyly smiled at the mentioned of 'Prince Charming'. Naeun sighed and rolled her eyes.

It's her problem, Naeun. Don't bother yourself to help her, Son Naeun. Naeun mentally cursed.

***

Namjoo sit down after taking few books on the shelf. She flipped the books, reading every pages of the books. She totally absorb with the books that made her not realized that someone sat across her.

"Is that book is to interesting?" A hoarse voice asked. Naeun rose her head up looking at the very  familliar face.

"S-Seokjin sunbae. What are you doing here?" Her eyes widened made him chuckled.

"You're cute, you know that?" He said made Namjoo speechless. He then clear his throat, breaking the awkward silence.

"Sunbae." Namjoo called him. He turned his head, looking at her.

"Aren't you supposed to be at home, get ready for the night?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm not like the other guy. Take a longest time to get ready." He said.

"Plus, I don't have any date for tonight. So, I'm maybe not coming." He added. Namjoo just stared at her.

"I thought you already had your date. I saw many girls asked you to be their date." 

"I knew. I rejected them all." He simply said. "You don't want to know why?" He asked, waiting for her response.

"Why is that?" She finally asked. Seokjin smiled.

"Because I'm waiting for someone to ask me to be her date but the girl seem that she's not intersted for tonight. So, I assumed she's not coming tonight." He reasoned.

"You're wrong, sunbae. Every girl want to go to that prom." She said.

"Then, why are you not going tonight?" He asked. Namjoo shocked. She totally speechless. It's embarassimg to say that she dosen't have any date too.

"That's because you don't have any date. Like me." He then blurted out. Namjoo lowered her head.

"Namjoo, I want to asked you something." He said. Namjoo slowly raised up her head, looking at him, waiting for his question.

"Would you like to be my date tonight?" He asked. She widen her eyes, not expecting for Seokjin to asked her.

"You're the girl that I've been waiting to asked me to be her date. It's dissapointed me that you're not asking me." He added.

He asked me!!! He asked me!!! Relax, Kim Namjoo.

"Y-yes." She lowered her head. Shyly answered him.