Chapter 2

Modern Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sulli's Pov:

"Hello, my name is sulli, and I'm happy to meet you all" I shyly said.
"Let's see..." The teacher asked herself, " where can you see.
"Teacher, she can sit behind me" the crown prince sehun said. I was surprised that the prince would volunteer himself.
"Thank you you majesty" the teacher replied. It seems as though she was taken back as well.
I walked to my seat and as soon as I got there he turned around smiling with his hand out and said,
"Hi,let's be good friends" I was surprised because I had never seen him smile. It's not like I knew him but on the news or the television her never smiled and seemed cold. 
I shook his hand and replied,"hello, my name is sulli" I bowed because I couldn't disrespect him. 
"Ok class let's begin" the teacher stated
"Let's eat together during lunch" he said before turning around. I smiled happily but then I though what if he was just being nice because he has too...
But I felt someone watching me....

>>>lunch time<<<

The bell rang a couple minutes ago but i didn't know where the cafeteria was so I stayed behind in the classroom. Then I noticed sehun walking inside, and I just opened a random book and hid my face in it.
"There you are I've been looking everywhere for you" he chirped.
"Haha, yeah I was reading a book" I slowly put the book down. 
"Let's go eat" he pulled me put of the classroom.
______________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter