Chapter 5

Modern Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>>Sehun's Pov<<<

"I still can't believe she said yes!!!" I thought to myself,But then the bell rang and I immediately turned around to talk to Sulli.
"Come with me" I said with an exited voice and I started to pull her out of the room.
"Where are we going?" She asked almost right because I was pulling her to fast.
I stopped when we were outside of the school and turned around to face her, and smiled at her,"To get you changed, and to take you to meet my parents"
"You mean the king and queen!?!" She asked shocked"that fast"
"Yes" I simply replied
"But I'm scared Sehun, I know I said yes but I don't know if I can do this...they will hate me, because you are supposed to marry someone else. I'm terrified Sehun...I'm sorry" she said crying and turned around running away. But I caught up to her and turned her around.
"Come on, please sulli, I promise I will protect you and won't let anything bad happen to you" I grabbed her and pulled her into a tight hug.

____________________________________________

I'm sorry I'm late, I'm also sorry to say I'm pausing for a while on the story again, but my freshman year is ending on the 12 and there is so much work to do. I had to do 2 chapter of math homework so I can retake 2 test, and that took me an entire day and all that to get my F to at least a C. I also have so many tests and finals coming up so I have to give my attention to that for a while.
I was barely able t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter