Chapter 3

Modern Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>>Sulli's Pov<<<

"Oppa" I hear a loud squeaky sound coming from a girl. I turned around to see a very pretty girl. To be honest I got a little jealous 
"How dare you address me as  oppa, I am the crown prince of Korea!" Sehun yelled at her and I thought I should talk to him more respectfully.
"I was just..." She said quietly and I thought I should leave and started to quietly leave.
"Were do you think you are going?" He asked me and I froze " let's go" he took my hand and dragged me out. Before he took me outside I could see people staring and the girl seemed furious, I was just worried was was going to happen. 
We finally got to his private area that had a beautiful garden, and he sat me right under the tree.
"Sorry she is just some obnoxious girl" he rubbed the back of his head.
"It's alright crown prince" I said respectfully got up and did a full 90 degree angle. I started to pick up my things and leave again.
"Where are you going? I thought were going to eat together, and you don't have to address me that way, I was just trying to make her go away"
I turned around
"Oh... But you are the crown prince, why would want to be my friend while you can be with other better people" I asked
"Because you are the first person who hasn't drooled just by seeing me, especially when I first saw you, you didn't seem very interested in me, but that's ok because I want to finally be treated like a normal person"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter