Chapter 4

Modern Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Authors Pov<<<

It's been a couple since Sulli and Sehun became best friends. They even promised to be best friends for life and to not let anything come in between their friendship. 
Although many girls have been bothering Sulli because they are spending so much time together, strangely Suzy hasn't said a word and that worried Sehun because he knew she was up to something.

Then he found out why...

>>>Sehun's Pov<<<

One of the worst things that I could ever think about happened. 

I have to marry Suzy..

I'm too young to get married! And worst of all it's with Suzy! She is like a little sasaeng! I can't stand her! I was imagining to stumble upon the love of my life, fall in love, get married and have kids. But I repeat with the love of my life! Not Suzy! 
But I have a plan, maybe I can convince Sulli to marry me.
I fund Sulli waiting for me at our usual secret place and say "hi"
She replies with a simple hi as she continues to finish some school work.
" I have a favor to ask" I shyly ask
"Yeah?" She carelessly said without much attention because she is so focused on her work.
"Marry me" I boldly say and she suddenly drops everything and turns to me.
"WHAT?!?!"
"Marry me" I repeat
"Have you gone crazy" she asks again and starts to put her stuff in her bag.
"No, please hear me out!" I try to stop her." If you don't accept I have to marry Suzy. If yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter