Chapter 1

Modern Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Pov:

Sulli was one of the smartest kids in her old high school and was offered a scholarship for Korea's top school, Gwanghae high, named after king Gwanghae the 15th king of the joseon dynasty. This school has always belonged to the royalty and the only ones allowed to study come from a very rich family or are the smartest in all Korea.
Sulli was skeptical of joining the school but as the eldest daughter in her family she felt responsible and decided to graduate and give them a better life. Her family had always been financially troubled, but the always somehow got by.

On the other side the was Oh Sehun. He was the eldest son of his family and all his life he has been preparing to become the next king of Korea. He has had not much fun in his life because everyone is too busy training him. Although he has always been hoping to have someone he can love and someone to love him back.
A long time ago, his great grandpa made a pact with his friend that his eldest grand kids would get married, unfortunately they both had boys so they passed it down another generation, to Sehun and Sulli. The name of the family that was to marry into royalty had not yet been told, and was to remain a mystery until they were both 18. 

________________________________________________________

I know this is short but it will be good, because then I can update faster. If I make longer chapters I procrastinate and update once every month. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter