Chapter 2

Running Man: SNSD special [9 vs 9]

 

At the same time as the Running Man cast are filming the opening of the show, there are a lot of noise coming from a meeting room inside the management office of Raccoon World.

 

“Hello, we are Girl’s Generation,” nine girls greet enthusiastically and wave at the camera.

 

*The PD all flushes in deep red face and return the greeting. The main PD starts explaining the game rules to the girls.

 

“Today game is Find the Guest. Running Man cast will try to find you all and tear off your name tag on the back of your jacket. Once your name tag is taken off by the cast, you will be out off the game. Then yo…”

 

Hyoyeon suddenly say, “Ah… then all we have to do is hide our self well and don’t go walking around.”

 

Sunny who had been on the show before spank her playfully, “You wish! I think we have to do some task.”

 

“Yah kids… Don’t interrupt. PD-nim has not finished talking yet,” Taeyeon snap at the two of them.

 

Haha… It’s okay. Yes, you all will have to find nine amusement park tickets with the Running Man name on it to eliminate the cast. If all the tickets are found, then the guest will win the game and get Running Ball.”

 

“Really?! I want to win then. I did not get Running Ball the last time I am here,” Yuri competitive spirit goes up.

 

All nine of them; Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany starts getting excited and jumps around.

 

“Oh ya. You are here before. Who else?” Sooyoung ask.

 

Jessica, Sunny and Yoona put up their hands.

 

“Is it hard to hide from the Running Man? What do we do about Jong Kook oppa? Sparta~~!!!”

 

“Jong Kook oppa is scary!” Seohyun say.

 

“Ahh… last time I play chaser,” Yuri say.

 

“Me and Sunny unnie too,” Yoona add.

 

“There are no chaser and hiding game that time I am here. But it is tiring,” Jessica pout and say.

 

Tiffany busy talking to the PD-nim, “As long as we protect our name tag, we will be alright?”

 

*PD nodded

 

Sunny in suddenly saying, “There are so many staffs here. Aren’t some are supposed to be at the opening site?”

 

*The staff all put their heads down and flushes bright on their face.

 

After putting on the jacket with their name tags, they gather around excitedly.

 

“It is raw to gather around like this for variety show. So, let’s give this our best effort and enjoy the game. Okay?” Taeyeon give encouragement.

 

“OKAY!!! LET’S HAVE FUN!!!” all says.

 

“Right now, It’s Girl’s Generation!!!” all erupted in cheers.

 

“Aza Aza… Fighting!!”

 

“I want to ride the roller coaster~,” Hyoyeon whine.

 

“Me too… I want to ride the Viking. Miss it so much. Unnie, lets sneak off to ride it later… hihi..” Yoona whispers.

 

“Okay. Shh…” Hyoyeon smile secretly.

 

“Let’s go, Soshi, Let’s go!” Tiffany sings in front.

 

“Remember girls, what we come to conclusion just now.” Sooyoung turn to them.

 

“AVOID KIM JONG KOOK OPPA AT ALL COST!!!” all responds loudly.

 

*

 

And like this, both Running Man cast and Girl’s Generation set off to the game and explore Raccoon World. The amusement park is prepped ready for this special episode of Running Man. The time start at 11pm but the amusement park and some of its game are at all functions to welcome the Running Man. No volunteers’ helpers for this episode as the venue had a lot of hiding place.