Chapter 6

Running Man: SNSD special [9 vs 9]

 

Yoona and Yuri are checking around the indoor theme park.

 

“Yuri unnie, why is the Viking still open and functioning at this hour?” ask Yoona.

 

The Viking ship is visibly shining brightly ahead and to add to the weirdness there is a guard standing in front. From the look of him, he looks ready to operate the Viking.

 

“Maybe just for the scenery. But let’s check it out,” Yuri sneak and walk lowly out of sight to the Viking. Yoona follows closely behind.

 

The guard stands motionless and expressionless in front of them. The two walk up and look at him closely.

 

“You sure he is not a statue?” Yuri asked.

 

“Poke him,” Yoona daringly say.

 

Yuri pokes him on his back. He flinches and jumps slightly. Yoona who is watching give a small shriek and quickly bow to greet him.

 

“Oh… Sorry ahjussi! But why are you standing here?” Yuri ask with an embarrasses face.

 

“…”

 

The ahjussi did not say anything.

 

 “Something is wrong with this Viking. Or else why the ahjussi is standing guard over it.”

 

Yoona looks around the counter and barrier expecting to find the ticket there but nothing was found. Yuri keeps asking the motionless ahjussi for tips and uses some aeygo. Unfortunately the ahjussi is part of the Running Man helper, so he could not reveal the ticket location to anyone.

 

Yoona climbs over the fence and checks the Viking. Looking down, she couldn’t find anything. She tries looking up. Something shiny caught her eyes. Straining her eyes to have a better look, she saw a piece of ticket hanging on a string from the center point of the Viking. Almost screaming out loud, she called over Yuri who is still busy persuading the ahjussi.

 

 “What?! What?! Anything there?”

 

Yoona point up, “Look, the ticket is hanging there. It’s too high. We can’t reach it.”

 

They climb on the Viking and start jumping with all their might trying to grab the hanging ticket. They still cannot reach it. Sitting down on the seats, they ponder how to get the ticket. Yoona looks at the ticket and the ship.

 

“Unnie, I think we need to ride the Viking to get the ticket.” Yoona mutter.

 

“No. What if the Running Man member hears the ship operating and come here? Then we will be caught. They are super fast at it.” Yuri opposes the idea.

 

“But, see the ticket is hanging in the middle but we can’t reach it. If the ship swings back and forward and we sit at the end seat of the ship. We may reach it,” Yoona explains.

 

Yuri looks at Yoona and the ticket.

 

“Okay, let’s ask the ahjussi to start the ship. It must be the reason he is here.”

 

After a while, the Viking starts rocking back and forward with Yuri and Yoona sitting at the very tip of the Viking. A couple of swing goes and the ship stats rocking really hard and fast. Yoona and Yuri scream helplessly. A moment later, the ship reaches its full power and the ticket seems to be closely than before. Yuri reaches out her hand to grab it but it slip from her hands. Yoona tries but the ticket swing away from the wind force. Finally Yuri stands up while Yoona holds her steady by the legs, she grab the ticket and tug it free from the string.

 

“YEAH!!! SUCCESS!!!”

 

Getting down from the Viking, they quickly look around and thank the guard and then flee to the nearby shop let to read the ticket. 

 

“Who is it? Who?” Yoona peek over Yuri shoulder.

 

“Lizzy!” Yuri squeaks and shows the paper to the camera.

 

“LIZZY-SHI OUT!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

# YoonYul shipper gonna luv this.. I think... ^^

stops here first.. will continue later...

I wrote this a while back but completely forget about it until I decide to clean my fiction section... *guilty..

but I hope u enjoy it..