Chapter 4

Running Man: SNSD special [9 vs 9]

 

*At the same time and nearby, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are walking cautiously into a nearby restaurant while listening out for bells ringing.

 

“Taeyeon-nie, I am hungry,” Hyoyeon looks at Taeyeon with a pout lip.

 

“No time to eat. Where to get food at this hour? Lets search for the tickets, and then we can eat.”

 

*Bells ringing… Rrriinggg~~~ rrriiinnngggg~~~…

 

The two froze on the spot and then ran to hide behind a machine. Hearts thumping, they peek out just in time to see Yoo Jae Suk shoe walking pass. Jae Suk stops right in front of their hiding place.

 

“Go away. Go away faster,” the two girls pray.

 

BANG!!!

 

Taeyeon cameraman suddenly tumbles backwards and crashes into the machine beside the one they are hiding. He scrambles to pick up his camera. Taeyeon hit him hard on his legs.

 

“Who is there?!” Jae Suk ran to look at the source of the noise and discover the two girls squinting behind the machine. They meet eyes.

 

“AAARRRRR………!!!! “ 

 

Hyoyeon throw a rag cloth beside the machine at Jae Suk face and drag Taeyeon off.

 

“RUN!! RUN!! RUN!!” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon run for their life.

 

Still tangled up with the rag cloth Hyoyeon throw at him, Jae Suk stumble after them screaming into his walkie-talkie, “Kim Tae Yeon and Kim Hyo Yeon!!! Found Girl’s Generation members!!!”

 

“YAH!!! The two of you… it’s Jae Suk oppa. Stop running!!!”

 

Jae Suk blocks their way with a trolley. Both of the girls stop and pant heavily.

 

“Jae Suk oppa! Anyeonghaseyo!!” they greet happily.

 

“Girl’s generation?! Only you two came? Don’t tell me the whole group is here?!!” Jae Suk asks them. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon shook their heads.

 

“Yah, I need help here at the arcade center.” He talks into his walkie-talkie.

 

“Oppa, let us go, please!”

 

“How can I let you go?”

 

Taeyeon try to bolt pass Jae Suk but he grabs her hand. Hyoyeon tries to help by pinching Jae Suk on the arm but to no effect.

 

“Hyoyeon, run. I stop him here,” scream Taeyeon.

 

“No. Can’t leave you here.” Hyoyeon looks around the centre hurriedly. Right beside is one of the hammer machines where you use the plastic hammer to hit pop-up dolls to get score. She grabs one of the hammers and wham it at Jae Suk!

 

“OUW!!! OUW!!!”

 

Jae Suk release his grip on Taeyeon after Hyoyeon hammer him on his shin. Realizing she was released, Taeyeon grab the second hammer and both of them start hitting Jae Suk with it. Jae Suk rolls on the floor laughing when Hyoyeon hammer his and start tickling him. Taeyeon keep hammering.

 

“You two kids. I can’t stand ticklish!! Wahahahaha~~~!!!”

 

“Hyoyeon, run now,” the two girls ran off.

 

“Sorry Jae Suk oppa,” they called back.

 

Panting, they reach the other side of the building far away from Jae Suk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

# The last two chapters are a bit shorter ... but bear with it yah... 

more to come..