Chapter 3

Running Man: SNSD special [9 vs 9]

 

“Wow… that’s how it looks at night. So beautiful,” Tiffany moaned over the castle scenery that blooms in full glory with lights and color before them.

 

“Come on. Stop admiring the castle. Need to find ticket,” Sooyoung drag Tiffany into the bumper car area.

 

They look at all the bumper cars parked at the end of the area. Sooyoung climb into one and start to twist and turn the sterling and poke into the backseat of the car. Nothing is there. Tiffany wanders to the counter place and flipping the papers and keys and notices something amidst. 

 

“Sooyoung-ah!! Sooyoung!! Come here,” Tiffany call her over.

 

“What? What? You found it?” Sooyoung flies over in a flash.

 

“No, but look!”

 

Among the many buttons to start the bumper cars, there is one with a Running Man sticker on it. The girls stare at it and look at loss.

 

“Press it or don’t press it?” Tiffany asks Sooyoung. “What happen if I press it? Will this place blow up?”

 

* The last question is directed to the cameraman-oppa. He sniggered and shakes his head.

 

“Arr!!! Just press it,” Sooyoung daringly press the button.

 

Suddenly one of the bumper cars light up and starts on its own. Both girls scream and instantly run after the speed-away car. Tiffany jumps inside and attempt steers it away before it hit the car in front. Too late, it crashes.

 

“Dizzy. Dizzy…” Tiffany climbs out.

 

“Look!!!” Sooyoung points at the bumper car seats as Tiffany climbs out. Apparently the seat can open to reveal a second seat behind. The result of the crash force open the second seat which they did not know was there before. There is a ticket stick to the back seat. Squealing in delight, Sooyoung take the ticket and both rush to the corner to read it.

 

 “Ji Suk Jin oppa!!” Tiffany and Sooyoung put the ticket to face the camera. Laughing out loud, the girls speed off to another destination.

 

“Oppa, sorry.” Tiffany turns to the camera.

 

*The loudspeaker looms loud and clear around the amusement park.

 

“JI SUK JIN-SHI OUT.”

 

*

 

Somewhere in the park, Ji Suk Jin and Yoo Jae Suk searching some back alley.

 

“WHAT?!” Suk Jin stand frozen. “Me again? No way.”

 

"Not me right?" Suk Jin ask the cameraman.

 

"..."

 

*PD say "Come lets go to the jail."

 

"Why always me? Aish!!! How am I going to tell my son that his father is always the first one to be ousted out everytime? This time at the amusement park too!" Suk Jin complain.

 

Jae Suk starts looking around. “Can't help you hyung. You better go to jail.”

 

Pushing Suk Jin to his cameraman, he laughs and set off on his own. He reaches the area where there are stalls and shops. But at this hour of the day, they are all but closed and barred by fences and windows. He looks around the alleys and games and chairs. Nothing and no one is there.

 

“How many guests are there today? How come only one person per elimination?” he mumbles to the camera.

 

He reaches the arcade games center and looks around carefully.