Chapter 1

Running Man: SNSD special [9 vs 9]

 

“Good day to our viewers, we gather here again to film Running Man.” Yoo Jae Suk opens the show.

 

All members nodded.

 

“And we also have a full cast today. Lizzy had join us for the last two weeks and Jong Ki came back from drama after absent from last week episode,” Jae Suk jumping around happily.

 

*Camera zooms to Lizzy and Jong Ki.

 

“Yah.. Why are you so happy about it?” Kim Jong Kook snapped playfully at Jae Suk.

 

“Jae Suk hyung drank two bottles of soju just now before coming to filming. I saw it with my own eyes,” Gwang Su starts his weekly framing again.

 

All starts making noise and pointing fingers at Jae Suk.

 

“I’m drunk! I’m drunk!”

 

Jae Suk starts playing drunk and stumble around the place and falling into Jong Kook shoulder then pretending to vomit on him. Jong Kook pushes him away as fast as he could.

 

“Ah… I see we started off the new week with an opening together. It is quite some time since we open the show together,” Jong Kook said.

 

“Yeah… correct. All the PD-nim fault. Made me wake up early in the morning for the last few weeks to car-pool this people,” Jae Suk complained.

 

“Me too. Me too,” Jong Kook add it.

 

*PD all scratch heads and look to the ground.

 

“Yah! At least you get to car-pool your members and be team leader,” team leader want-to-be Ji Suk Jin said sulkily to Jong Kook.

 

Laughter erupted around. Suk Jin face gets red and Jong Kook smiles and blame on the PD.

 

 “Where are we at now?” Gary asked.

 

“Ah~.. We are now at one of the famous amusement park in Korea. Everyone no limit to age and gender can come here. Welcome to Raccoon World (actually is Lotte World). Tonight until tomorrow Running Man will take place here and the winning team will leave this place while the loser team will do punishment.” Jae Suk explained.

 

Song Jihyo asks the PD, “Are there any guests this week?”

 

*PD nodded their head and explained.

 

“Today Running Man will have the whole venue as their playground. The task is to find the guest and tear off their name tag stick to the back of their name tag. However, the guests can eliminate you if they complete their mission. The guests will win when all Running Man members are eliminated and Running Man will win if all the guests name tag is taken off.”

 

“Ah… So, this time we are not getting our nametag taken off. I am tired of having to stick my back to the wall and walk around,” Haha laugh off.

 

“My back hurts last week when Jong Kook hyung pinned me to the door knob,” Gary add.

 

*Jong Kook glares at him. Grrr… Gary shut up immediately.

 

“How many guests is there this week? Two?” Jong Ki asks in a light manner.

 

*All staff just plays dumb and say nothing.

 

“You are trying to coax them to tell us right?” Jae Suk grins at Jong Ki. “You fail!!”

 

Jong Ki covers his face and laugh out of embarrassment. Then, they all are given their bells to be attached to their shoes.

 

“Okay. Let’s go and find the guests. Whoa… this place is huge. It is so long since I last came here. Hahaha… look at that monkey statue there, it looks like you Jihyo,” Jaesuk tease Jihyo, earning a punch on his back as a punishment.

 

“Gary is the banana,” Suk Jin continues.

 

“Ah~… Don’t be like that. Jihyo, why do you have to be so obvious in liking me?” Gary stares lovely at Jihyo.

 

Jihyo looks blank~ and runs away.

 

They all muttered the same thing of not coming to Raccoon World for some time as they entered the amusement park.