Later In Cafe

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Kim Seoyeon POV

"Thank you." I said to a customer.

I cannot believe that Big Bang are in here, I'm not a fan of them, I am just shock cause I never saw them hanging out  in here before. I thought that they will be hanging out in a restaurant that have 3 michelin stars, eating steaks and drinking wines, and of course, with waitresses drooling over them. Since, they are rich.

I guess I think to highly of them

"Ah Kim Seoyeon! Help me serve this coffee to the customer at seat 21." My manager, Shimyong ordered me.

"Neh." I replied as I take the tray of coffee and walk to the customer.

I walked pass Big Bang, then suddenly i felt something is infront of my feet. I tripped and spilled the coffee onto a girl customer's shirt.

 

TOP POV

We keep on talking about our school, lifes, and some jokes.

"Hyung, wanna prank Seoyeon." Seungri suddenly suggested it.

Bwoh?! Prank Seoyeon?! Why so sudden?

"Why?" I asked with a emotionless face.

"Well....I BORED! So I thought that pranking Seoyeon might be fun and beside, she is a nerd in our school." Seungri reasoned to us

"K, I'm in!"    "Fine."     "Ok"

All other Big Bang members agreed to this idea except me.. cause i can't find a reason to do that. And beside, I don't bully girls.That's just .. unmanly.

"TOP hyung, you in?" Taeyang asked.

"Whatever." I replied and drank my coffee.

"OK!" Seungri said and observed Seoyeon.

Seoyeon took a tray of coffee and walk out of the counter. She is walking towards our direction.

I looked at Seungri, who is smirking and slowly put his feet out.

Seoyeon walked pass us, then she suddenly tripped and fell. The coffee landed on a girl customer.

Seungri and the other members laughed sliently

That's doesn't look good.

 

Kim Seoyeon POV

O-M-G!! I just spilled coffee on a customer!!

"I'm so sorry. Sorry. Sorry." I keep bowing to the customer

The girl customer looked shocked and angry, she look at me like I am a disgusting creature.

"YAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SHIRT COST!!!" The customer shouted

"I BET THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY THIS WITH YOUR SAVINGS!!" 

I just continue to apologies to her.

Ji Na, Ji Yoon and Eun Ji snorted at me.

"." Eun Ji mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. 

"WHERE IS YOUR MANAGER!!!?" The customer shouted at me.

"Sorry, I am the manager, Shimyoung, may i help you?" Shimyoung replied to the customer

"HELP ME!?!?!? LOOK AT ME!! MY SHIRT IS FILLED WITH COFFEE ON IT!! BECAUSE OF HER!" She pointed at me.

"I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING LATER! HOW CAN I GO TO THE MALL IN THIS!?!"

"Then what do you want us to do?" Shimyoung asked politely.

"I WANT YOU TO FIRE HER!! THAT UGLY GIRL!!" The customer yelled and pointed at me.

I stood that in shock. Fi...fire....me? Fire me? no.... I looked at my manager and my manager looked at me with a sad face.

"I sorry, Kim Seoyeon, but I'm afraid I have to.." Before my manager can continue, a deep voice stopped her.

"Hold up." The deep voice spoke. 

I turned towards the voice and saw him, standing up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for the past 3 days!! Please comment and tell me about this story or advise me in some places that i would improve in. 

Thank you for viewing!!