Chapter 18

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon  reached the class, she sat at her seat and quietly read a book. As screams and cheers approaching closer to her classroom, she looked up to the window and stare as the crowd moved slowly.

 

______________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

hais... Popularity...

 

I shook my head vigorously as memories slowly  creeping out in my mind.  I continue reading my book and the crowd finally is in the classroom.

 

CALL ME OPPA!

OPPA DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!

OPPA SARANGHAEYO!!

 

RING RING!!!

 

"All Right Students!!! Go Back To Your Respective Classes Now!!!"

 

After Mr Kang, geography teacher, shouted, the girls went back to their class and glared at him.

 

Mr Kang : All right class! Today we will be continue talking about rivers........

 

40minutes later, Mr Kang asked Yubin(the queenka) to hand out notes to the class. All the boys eyes sparkles when she reached them. She smirked at me as she slowly approach me to. I avert her eyes and stare at the my table.

 

Just don't look at her. Don't look her. Don't look at her.

 

Her hand slowly put the notes at my table, out of blue, her hand shoot up and hit my face. The class laughed and pointing fingers at me while I looked at her in shock.

 

Mr Kang : Yah! Quiet down!!

 

Yubin : Oops. -smirked-

 

Her hips hit my shoulder as she walked to the other class. My hand hugged my shoulder and clenched my teeth as she hit one of the injuries I had due to yesterday incident. Feeling a pair of eyes staring, I turned around.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV

I tightened my jaw upon looking at what happened and just stare at Seoyeon's back

 

GD : Hyung -pat on my back-

 

I clenched my hand as yesterday night flash out in my head.

 

Why am I feeling so weird?

 

Yubin : Oppa, here is your notes -wink-

 

I did not bother to look at her, I just stared at Seoyeon's back.

 

Yubin : Oppaa~ Oppaa~

 

Shut the up.

 

Yubin : Oppa!! Aish! -stomp off-

 

I can't not the bothered about her, she is so ing noisy. Feeling that she has been watched, Seoyeon turned around and our eyes meet again. I stared at her with an emotionless face while she quickly hide her face and turned around.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV  

Mr Kang : Alright, in order to make sure you guys are listening to me for the past few lesson, I will be giving you guys a pair work project!

 

Oh no... Nonononono!!!

 

My shoulders dropped and hung my head as students are busy finding their partners.

 

Mr Kang : Ok! Does everybody found their partners? 

 

Class : Nehhh......

 

Mr Kang : Oh, Seoyeon-shii you don't have a partner? Who else in here doesn't have a partner?

 

A person from behind rised up their hand causing a commotion in the class.

 

Is Oppa sick??

Omo! Oppa wae?!

You are pairing up with that nerd?

Oppa..! 

Oppa, are you ok??!!

 

Feeling abit uneasy about the commotion, I turn to the back and my jaw dropped. The guy with is rising his hand is.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.O.P!!!

 

OH MY GOD!! ALL HIS FANGIRLS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!

 

TOP doesn't bothered by all the commotion and he just stared at me with a bored eyes. 

 

Mr Kang : TOP, then you will be partnering with Seoyeon.

 

TOP : Neh.

 

He replied back without leaving his eyes off me. I turned back quickly to avoid anymore eyes contact with him. 

 

Mr Kang : Ok, let all start to discuss about the project in your pair.

 

The whole class was in dead silence as TOP stood up while holding his chair and placed his chair infront of my table and sat down infront of me, still staring at me. I looked around the class and everybody were looking, or should i say, glare at me as if i am a target to be killed. I hunged my head even lower. 

 

Mr Kang : Class faster discuss! There is only 10 mins left!

 

Between TOP and me, its just silence... He rested his head on his palm and stared at me and I hung my head down.

 

Omg omg ! Should I say something? What should I say? Oh! I should do what I usually do when having group work.

 

Seoyeon : -clear my throat- erm... I-If you want, I c-can do the project by m-myself.

 

TOP : -amused- Boh(what)?

 

Seoyeon :... Ya... If you want... since that how I usually do... 

 

TOP : No, we are gonna do it together.

 

Feeling surprised by what I've heard, my head shoot up and stared at him in disbelieve.

 

TOP : So let do it at tomorrow after school, we will go out of the school to do.

 

Seoyeon : N-n-neh... 

 

RING RING!!

 

TOP : Bye bye -stood up and leave with GD-

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy? I finally managed to write a chapter!!!

Feel free to comment and subscibe!!!