Chapter 22

A Nerd Meets Kingka

TOP POV

I hung up the phone and laid on my bed comfortably. I tried to sleep but I could not. I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

 

...I'm bored. What to dooo~

 

I turned around and stare at the abnormal looking phone.

 

Hmm... Lets look inside that phone!

 

I stretched out my hand and took the phone. I go to menu and checked out the song section and there's nothing. I checked the video section, nothing. I went to the games section and there's only 2 games.

 

What the hell! What does the girl use this phone for!?!? There's nothing inside!

 

I take my chances and go to the photo section, and finally there was some photos, I opened one of the photo.

Holy moly!!! This that the owner of the phone?!? She looks cute.

hyoooo.jpg

 

I continue looking at other photos. My eyes widen every time when I move the next photo. I can feel myself drooling at the picture. I cannot believe such a cute girl have such a old phone. She must be very poor or she really like this phone a lot. 

tumblrlbd7fdicuw1qbfxrw_thumb.png

tumblr_m3sjkdGdh71r901axo1_500.jpg

I finished browsing all of the phone and I looked up at the ceiling. I looked down at the phone ad clicked one of the photo, a photo of her smiling happy, showing her glowing white teeth and her beautiful facial feature. I stared at her picture and i felt that she looks very familiar.

 

Hmm... She looks like Seo- nah!! That's impossible, she's a nerd!!

 

I shake my head and laughed at my foolish thought.

 

Hello, I will be meeting you tomorrow.

 

I placed the phone on my bed table and fell asleep with a smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys!! For letting you guys wait for sooo long!

-bow- I had no idea about what to write for this chapter and I actually wanted to post this 2weeks ago but asianfanfics had some problems going on at that time, so I don't dare to post this chapter.

Once again, sorry!!

And for those who are curious, the girl is a ulzzang called Ban Nam Gyu.

All of the pictures are not mine! I found these using google. I don't own any of the photos.

Thanks you for viewing, please comment and subscribe.