Chapter 31

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Before starting, I just want to say sorry for not updating for so long, my major exams are coming up and I have been really busy with school.

I have never forgotten this story, I just doesnt have time to write. 

Although I will sure that in the future, I might still keep delaying my update, but I am promise to you that I will not abandon this story. I will keep writing until the end!

Thank you guys for waiting!! <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon's POV 

TOP continued dragging me with the other Big Bang members by his side while I am still trying to soak in what just happened

 

What...How... Why... What in the world just happened?!?!

Top saved me?!

He said that i..... his... am.... girlfriend!?!?

What?

 

I am filled with mixed emotions

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP's POV

. Why did I ing did that?! What just gone into me!?!?

 

I could not remember what just happened. All I remembered is that when witnessing Seoyeon getting bullied by the other students, hearing them mocking her, something inside me start to boil. From there, everything went blurry and next thing I know, I am dragging Seoyeon to nobody knows ing where.

Images of what just happened started forming together like a puzzle, I start to cringe and mentally punched myself in the face after recalling everything.

 

"from today onwards, Kim Seoyeon, is my girlfriend!" !! Why did I said that!?! I don't even talk to her. Why did I do that!?!!!!

 

I took a glance at Seoyeon, whose face is blank and pale, completely out of this world. Her pale skin created a striking contrast with the red mushed tomato that is all over her body. I start to recall what happened. Her on the floor. Covering her face with her arms. Students mocking at her with no mercy. Tomatoes hitting onto her, red tomato juices oozed out and flowed down her arms like blood. Just then, a faded images starts to appear in my mind, a images that has always been in my mind for the past few days. Her father beating her. 

 

I looked back to the front and closed my eyes in disgusted and clenched my fist. I felt a hand reach out to my shoulder. I turned to Taeyang, who gave me an encouraging smile and a pat on my shoulder. I turned to Seoyeon once again, oblivious that I am looking at her, I let out a quiet sigh.

 

I guess.... I will just have to go with it. 

 

I then decided to take Seoyeon to the sick bay.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon's POV

As though it has been eternity, we got into the school's sick bay. The other Big Bang members waited outside of the sick bay, leaving TOP and I alone in the sick bay. Feeling consious of the awkwardness around us, I held onto my hands tightly and looked down. TOP broke the silence by letting out a small cough.

 

TOP : ermm... Go clean yourself first, I will be right back.

 

He walked out of the room and closed the door, giving me some privacy. Listening to him, I took some toilet papers and wipe off the tomatoes off my arms and legs. Few moments later, there was a knock on the door and reveals TOP walking in, holding onto some......

 

Clean uniform??

 

TOP : I asked the school office staff to lend some uniform to you.

 

Seoyeon : O-oh. Kamsahabnida. -bow-

 

I took the uniform from him and changed into it after he went out of the room. TOP came back after I finished changing and once again, silence filled the room. We stood in front of each other awkwardly, I looked down onto the floor while he just stared at me. Somehow I feel that he feels the same confusion that I am having now. 

 

TOP : erm.. Are you ok?

 

Seoyeon : Er.. Y-ya, I am fine. 

 

TOP let out a loud sigh and messed his hair with his hand. My heart tickles for a moment upon looking at that.

 

What..?

 

TOP : Well.. So.. from now on, you will be my girl-girlfriend..

 

Seoyeon : ... huh?!?!

 

TOP : -eyes wide open- Not not as in real girlfriend, fake girlfriend I meant. Since I said to the other students that you are my girlfriend, I cannot take it back now. So, you will just have to pretend to be my girlfriend. Beside, this can prevent you from getting any more bullying, since I already warned them to not.

 

I just stared at TOP in shocked. I was speechless about what he said to me. I understand that he is doing this because he wants to help me and I am completely grateful to him about that but, GIRLFRIEND?! I have never been into a relationship before, let alone pretending to be in one! 

TOP just looking back at me nonchalantly, but I can sense the nervousness that he is feeling. 

I guess, he also not very sure how this plan will work, pretty sure that he had never done anything like this before. 

 

Should I...?

 

Seoyeon : But... but how?

 

TOP : Of course, we do not need to do what real couples would do, we would just need to pretend like a couple in school. So, I will walk with you into and out of the school or maybe take you with me during school break. That's all. Is it ok??

 

It sounded reasonable and easy to do, since it is just in school.. but what would the other students react? Wouldn't they be more piss at me? They already hated me so much when I am alone, and now I am going to be in a "relationship" with one of the most popular boy in school, wouldn't they hate me even more?

 

Seoyeon : But, wouldn't the students hate me even more, since I will be in a so called "relationship" with....... you?I 

 

TOP : -smirk- Of course, they might hate you even more, but they cannot do anything to you, since you are in a relationship with me. They wouldn't dare.

 

Hm, he makes sense... Who would want to mess with him?

 

Seoyeon : ... Ok.

 

TOP : So you are fine with it? Good. So when the school break ends, we will go back to class together.

 

Seoyeon : ...Ok.

 

Well, this is going to be an interesting adventure.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

As TOP and Seoyeon were talking, 4 people were sticking their heads against the sick bay's door tightly.

 

Seungri : Hyung!! Did you hear anything?!!

 

G-Dragon : Yah! Lower down your volume, will you! Do you want to get caught by TOP hyung?! -hit Seungri's head-

 

Seungri : Ouuu!! Apa~!

 

Daesung : Be quiet, I can't hear anything now!

 

Taeyang : This is going to be interesting....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for viewing, please subscribe and feel free to comment!