The Queenkas

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Author note : Those words are is in Italic and Blue in colour are what the character is thinking about

eg: Gosh, i think i'm pretty!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Seoyeon POV

RINGG! The school bell rang, telling students that it's now lunch-break.

I hold all my books and papers and walked out of the class and to the corridor I suddenly tripped and fell down onto the floor. My books and papers all laying everywhere on the floor. I turned around and I saw our school's queenkas.

They are called Wonder Girls. Sunye-the leader, Yenny, Summi, Yubin and Sohee-the maknae. They are laughing and mocking me. Sunye had tripped me.

"What's up nerd! Or should I say what's DOWN! hahaha!" Sunye said.

"Feeling abit low? Aww~ that's so sad~~." Summi said They keep on laughing at me as I'm picking up my stuff.

After picking up the papers, I wanted to pick up my 2 books. When I almost reached my books, Sohee kicked it away from me, receiving laughters from the other Wonder Girls members. She kept on repeating this action and soon, many students start to gather around the Queenkas and me. Some of the students even join in and start to kick my books around while others just laughed at me, who is trying to catch my books while squatting on the floor.

 

TOP(Choi Seung Hyun) POV

Big bang and I are walking in the corridor after we had our lunch.

It's weird that now is rather quiet and empty. Usually there will be girls crowding around us, trying to catch our attention and flirt with us, but now, There are nobody crowding around us. 

"Hyung, what's going on at there?" Seungri asked me and pointed at a crowd of students laughing

"Don't know, maybe a clown has arrived..." I replied.

"Lets go and check it out!" G-dragon said. 

 

We walked towards the crowd and manage to see what happened. A girl is trying to take her book while a lot of students are kicking it around.

Hmm...the girl seem so familiar... 

"TOP, isn't that the nerd from our class?...Kim..Seo..hyeon? Or is it Kim Soo...yeon?" G-dragon said to me while pointing at that girl.

"Is Kim Seoyeon not Kim Seohyeon or Kim Sooyeon.." Taeyang calmly answered G-dragon

OH YA! That nerd Kim Seoyeon from our class! No wonder, she is a nerd, of course she will get bullied... How pathetic.. Well...I'm not interested in these kind of thing..

"Wow...I kinda pity her, getting bullied by so many students... That's not a very good experience." D-lite said.

"Too bad...she is a nerd! I mean, look at her! She looks like a lost puppy, and look at those huge glasses!? Ever heard of contact lens?" Seungri commented. 

"hmm...I'm bored already, let's go guys." I told the Big Bang members and we walk back to our own classes.

 

Author POV

Then, the school bell finally rang, the students and the queenkas all stopped laughing and walked back to their respective classes.

"Better luck next time nerd!!" Yubin said to Seoyeon before walking off.

After everyone left, Seoyeon quickly take her book and stand up to adjust her glasses and wipe some dust off her uniform and quickly walk back to her class.

When she reached her classroom door, everyone stared at her and laughed. She look down and walk towards her seat. 

As she walk, many fingers are pointed at her and laughing at her, she even heard some of the students' remarks.

"She is such nerd." "Loser!" "She is so pathetic" "Gosh, I just wish she could get out of this school" 

But, all these remarks does not affect her, she just continue walking to her seat. Moving closer to her seat, she looked up and to her surprise, she saw TOP staring at her with a emotionless face.  She froze for 3 seconds and finally shook her head and sit at her seat.

Looking at Seoyeon's action, TOP smirked.

Then Mr Park, their science teacher came in and their lesson starts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehe...sorry that I have to put Wonder girls as the bad girls.. somebody have to do it.. 
I choose Wonder Girls because i want to have like 5 queenkas and 5 kingkas...you know...to balance it... haha! 
Thank you for viewing this! I LOVE YOU~~!