Chapter 33

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Author's POV

This routine continued for weeks. 

Seoyeon waited for TOP outside the school. Walk into the school with hands held together. Eat together during break time. Left the school together upon dismissal. It has became a norm to them.

 

Seoyeon got comfortable with TOP and the other Big Bang members and would talk to them ocassionally during break time. The students are unable to bully Seoyeon and can only glare at her since they all know they could not afford to piss the Big Bang off. A few girls have already accepted the fact and gave up, but many are still hoping to become the Mrs. TOP.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

RRINNGGGG RINNGGG RRRINNNGG~~

 

I growled before slamming the alarm clock and hid myself under my comfortable, wonderful blanket. I try to drift back into my sweet dreams but failed miserably. I sighed in disappointment and got out of the bed. But suddenly, I felt a pang of pain on my head. My room started spinning around and my head felt heavy. I sat back down on my bed for stability and placed my palm against my forehead.

 

Darn... I am sick.. I guess I won't be going to school today.

 

I rose up again to slowly walk to the kitchen to get some medicine and headed back to bed. I felt as though I had to do something before going back to sleep, but I am not sure what. I pondered on that thought until the medicine took an effect on me, leaving nothing done.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV

Why the is she not here yet!?!?!


The time is now 7.25a.m and the school is going to close at 7.30a.m. We all have been waiting for Seoyeon since 7.15a.m. Where the hell is she?! I called her cellphone number but she did not answer any of my calls!


G-dragon : This is odd, she was always the early one. Why she is so late today?


Seungri : Maybe overslept?


Taeyang : You think a person like her will oversleep?? 


Seungri : Hm.. You got a point. Maybe something happened in her family or house so she couldn't come. Are we still going to wait for her? I will get suspension if I am late again. 


OH! HER FATHER!


My eyes widened at that thought. My mind start to go all over the place, thinking of all bunch of possible scenarios that could be happening in her house now. My pulse quickened its pace at such thoughts. I did not know what to do other than going to her house to make sure she is fine. But I cannot have the others to be coming with me, it might cause a lot more problem and noises. 


Daesung : Hyung, are you ok?


TOP : Huh? uh, yeah, I'm fine. You guys go into school first, I will wait for her. I don't want you guys to get into trouble because of me. 


G-dragon : Are you sure? We are ok to be waiting with you.


TOP : Yeah yeah, just go.


We waved goodbye to one another before they start going into the school. I secretly glance back to make sure they are inside the school before running to Seoyeon's house

 

Please be ok.....

 

I ran with all my mights, so fast that I felt as though I was going to fly. Many people were giving me the weird glances as I ran pass. Running like a mad man in an easrly morning, but caring about them is the last thing I would bother about.
Finally, I reached Seoyeon's front door. Panting, I rapidly knocked on the door while shouting for Seoyeon.

 

After like forever, the door slowly opened, revealing Seoyeon in her pink floral pajamas, hunching, with her hair in a mess. Her lips were pale and eyes were droopy. 

 

Seoyeon : TOP? Why are you here?

 

TOP : Y-You did not came to school, I want to check whether you are ok.

 

Seoyeon : -slap forehead- Ommo. Sorry, I forgot to text you that I won't be able to go to school today. I am so sorry. I am down with fever.

 

Relief overcomes me and I let out a sigh. 

 

Seoyeon : I think you better go back to school, you will miss lessons if not.

 

TOP : It's ok, I don't like school anyways. Do you need me help?

 

Seoyeon : No need, I have ate my medicine. I just need some rest. Go back to school, whether you hate it or not.

 

TOP : Tch... Araso.. I am going now, annyeong.

 

Seoyeon : Annyeong. Thank you for visiting. 

 

Seoyeon closed the door, leaving me alone. I sighed again, distaste at the thought of going to school. I was about to walk away when a soft but sharp voice called me

 

"Who are you?"

 

A petite girl, standing infront of her door, looking at me curiously but yet suspiciously. She looks younger than me.

 

TOP : Erm.. I am the classmate of this -points at Seoyeon's door- owner's daughter..... You are?

 

"I am Seoyeon's friend, IU. Are you ... TOP?"

 

Hmm? How does she know my name?

 

TOP : N-neh.

 

IU : Can I talk to you for awhile?

 

...hmm?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am an .... I know... 

Please don't hate me... I really have no reasons for such a late update... All I can say is I am a lazy bastard and I had my mid-year exams.
I always remember this story, but I never got around updating it. I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!

FORGIVE THIS LAZY, HORRIBLE AUTHOR!!

 

Thank you for viewing my story. Please comment and subscribe.