Chapter 29

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

I woke up in the morning and got ready for school. I turn my head towards my study table to take a quick look at the calendar.

 

1 April..... April Fool day.

 

I let out a tired sigh before carrying my bag and go out of my house.

 

Today is going to be a long long day in school..

 

I waited for my bus to come and went up to take my usual seat, at the far end of bus. I glance out of the window, wishing this bus trip will never reach my school today. Wishing that I can skip school today but I know I could not since I will have to face my father if I am home. 

 

Today is the best day of the year for the students, but the worst for me. Unfortunately, the bus stop arrived to my school. I once again let out a sigh before approaching to my school. 

 

Walking down the school hallway, I saw many people giving me a smirk or let out a evil giggle. I just kept looking down on the floor, even though I know the reason why they are doing these. Finally, I reached the door of my classroom, the door is closed. I took a deep breath and push open the door with my eyes closed.

 

My prediction is right, something heavy started to pour down on me and I heard a bang next to me. A gust of laughter was heard. I opened my eyes and looked down at all myself.

 

I was complete covered by white powder and I spotted a red bucket laying beside me. I looked up at saw all of my classmates pointing fingers at me, mocking me and shouting Happy April Fools day. I ran out of the classroom and into the female toilet in the hallway which to my relief, have nobody inside to see me in such an awful state...

 

Not as if no one have not.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV

G-Dragon and I stepped into the classroom through the front door.

 

Hm? The floor feel so..... smooth...

 

I looked down onto the floor and saw white powder all over the floor. I looked up to the class and raised my right eyebrow, questioning what is going on. But those dumb girls did not get a ing clue and shierk in delight. Luckily, a boy understand what I doing and shouted.

 

"WE JUST PRANKED SEOYEON!! WE POUR POWDER ALL OVER HER! HAHAHAHA!!!"

 

My jaws start to tighten without me noticing. Sensing the tension in me, GD pat on my shoulder.

 

G-Dragon : Let's go and take our seats.

 

I followed GD and instinctively sat on my chair without looking. The bell rang, our teacher came in and were shocked by the mess made by the students.

 

Mrs Lee : Oh My Goodness! Who made this mess??

 

The whole class went into silence until one guy suddenly shouted that it is Seoyeon's fault and everybody start to agree with him. Some of them even start of make up story of what had happened. I clenched my fist in anger and blankly stared at the whiteboard.

 

Mrs Lee : But Seoyeon is not even class yet, how can she be the one making the mess? Never mind, all for one, one for all, everybody better clean up the mess now!

 

Students tried to protest with the suggestion but Mrs Lee did not listen to any of them and just rushed the other students out of the class and to their own respective classes. Soon, the students stood up half-heartedly and clean up the classroom. I glance at Seoyeon's desk and looked out of the open window, wondering where is Seoyeon now.

 

1 hour later, the school bell rang, indicating that it's time for the next lesson, but it is also indicating that Seoyeon is still missing for 1 hour. For the nth times, I glanced at Seoyeon's desk, wondering once again, when she is coming back.

 

Then suddenly, a figure walked to Seoyeon's seat and sat down. Oh! Seoyeon. The class turned to Seoyeon and giggled. The boys mocked her and the girls just laughed. My fingers curled up into a fist, I tighten my jaws and stared at Seoyeon.

 

G-dragon : Aish! SHUT UP!! I'M TRYING TO REST!!

 

The class quiet down and start to just whisper among themselves but I still heard some girls snickering at Seoyeon, who is still looking down at her desk, as if nothing happened. 

 

I turned to G-dragon, who is just playing with his Iphone, and gave him a pat on the shoulder, tanking him for shutting the hell out of them. G-dragon just replied with a small nod while concentrating on his Iphone. Soon, our next teacher came in and began teaching the class.

 

I took a last glance at Seoyeon, still looking normal.. just taking out her books.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me everybody!!

I am so sorry for updating this so late! I've been very busy nowaday.... being lazy.. and school works... and being lazy

I thought this chapter will be long... but.. not really.. I have no idea what to do for this chapter, I do not have a draft or whatsoever, I just write whatever I think should be alright. Plus, I have a very limited grammar. 

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter, once again, sorry for updating so late.

Thank you for viewing, please subscribe and comment!