The Assignment

Redville

*Flashback a week ago*

 

(Taeyeon’s POV)

"I will give you an assignment that you must do during this summer vacation. This assignment is very important to increase your score if want to graduate with good score. The final assignment for you in this school." I imagined what assignment to do during the summer. "It must be a very boring assignment", I thought.

"Well, in this assignment you will be divided into several groups, one group consisted of four students who will I tell, of course. You have to make a statement about historical things. Those historical things could be a painting, objects, or even a city. Report results from one group to another group should not be the same. Collect after the summer holidays. Is it clear?" he asked, looking at the children.

 

Only a few students who understand, some are just nodding their heads or even doing nothing. Actually, not because they don't understand, but because they were too busy chatting with their friends so they didn't hear what Mr. Jang said.

"I don't want any of you kid, that will asked me about what assignment you have to do. It means that they don't appreciate the people that are explaining in the front. About that thing, I give it to you, people who listened to what I said to tell those who still don't understand." add Mr. Jang.

Mr. Jang actually not a bad people. He was just an old man who was very strict and disciplined. If you're good to him and obey all his orders, he would be good to you. Actually I was one of his favorite children thanks to this long struggle of mine. And what I couldn't ever imagine, this time he gave a pretty fun assignment. Unlike the other assignments that he ever gave before.

 

"So kids, are you clear about this assignment?" ask Mr. Jang, waiting for the children to answer his question in unison. The things like that–like us replying in unison–was that old man's wish. Not that I wanted to mock him with calling him "Old Man", but physically he was old and yeah.

"Yeah siiirr!!" answered the students together.

"Now I will divide you into groups." The children (as if all the teenagers who are here still look like the kids) listen carefully. They want to know with who they will be. There are only a few kids who ignored that information of their group, including Yuri. When it comes to Yuri, it's probably because she was busy staring at the face of someone that she has a crush with.

 

"The first group is Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Jessica Jung, and Choi Minho. The second group ..." I started not to listen to what Mr. Jang said. My heart was pounding. I began to wonder who will be my other group member. It must be fun if I could get one group with Yuri. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be in one group with Sica, she was already in the first group.

"Yes, and the last group which is the seventh group consists Kwon Yuri, Kim Kibum, Alexander Lee, and the last, Kim Taeyeon." he ended. I looked back at Yuri with one of my sweetest smile crave on my face.

"What?" she said annoyed. My sweet smile faded heard that. "You're blocking my view, you know! I was already annoyed that I didn't get to be in one group with him, and now you blocking my eyes to look at him." I turned my head facing the direction that Yuri was watching. It's so obvious; it's that Choi Minho guy.

"Yah, Yuri-ah! Are not you glad that we could be one group?" I asked her, annoyed because she acted like that to me.

"Of course I'm happy. You know, since I had one group with you and Sica, my score kept going up."

"Yes, not by yourselves."

"Never mind. Just forget it." she said avoiding me.

 

"Children! Shut up! Keep quiet!" Mr. Jang tapped his chalkboard eraser on the table loudly. "I don't even leave yet and you guys have been very noisy. Come on, before we get out of class, we should review what i explained." he said getting the entire student's attention.

 

###

 

Hey guys~

First, I want to say I'm so sorry for not updating this story. Yo know what? I don't have internet connection at my home anymore xc

But, I promise I will try the best so I can keep updating this story ^-^

And please leave comments after you read this.

Comments made me know that I still have readers, so I will keep updating!

Ciao, guys!

xoxo