The Forgetting Meeting

Redville

(Taeyeon’s POV)

You better run, run, run, run, run...

 

My phone rang. I took my phone which is located on the desk beside me.

"Yeoboseyo." I greeted whoever called me.

"Hey, Taeyeon! This is Kibum! Where are you? Xander and I were waiting for you here." said someone on the other line.

"Huh? Kibum? You mean Kim Kibum? Do we have something to do?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, I am. This is Kim Kibum who was talking, duh." he said annoyed. "You said that today we must come to discuss about our group assignment!" Kibum seemed very angry on the other line.

"Really? What day is it now?" I asked bluntly. I knew I could be a dumb sometimes.

"Saturday at 11:30!" he couldn't resist his anger anymore.

"Oh my God! I forgot! I'm so sorry! Really, really sorry. I'll be right there. Just wait a minute, please", I pleaded to him with my aegyo voice which I use rarely–almost never. I really hate it every time I heard someone using aegyo, but sometimes when you need it just like now, using aeyo is REALLY needed.

"Okay, now I forgive you. But don't forget to bring your other friend." Kibum's voice was full of dislikes when he mention Yuri's name.

"Which friend? You mean Yuri?" I asked.

"It's obvious! Come on! Now, you come here quickly! We've been waiting for like half an hour, and if now you don't come with your friend in the next fifteen minutes, don't expect me to do our assignment!" he exclaimed angrily.

"Okay, bye!" I hung up the phone and rushed to take my notebook and my purse.

 

As I changed my clothes as fast as lightning, I called Yuri immediately so she could be ready when I picked her up.

"I thought it was cancelled." that's what she told me when I called her. Such a good reason, right?

"Why did not you remind me?" I protested.

After having that never ending argument with Yuri who I decided to end because I must be quick to go to my destination, I picked up Yuri with my car. I pressed the horn of my car to call her out. Yuri came out, apparently she was already ready. I waited for her in the car and closed the door. After she finished wear her safety belt, I the engine and left.

 

"It's so rare for you to dress up so quickly like this" I started the conversation.

"This is all because of you! I've been waiting for you to pick me up. Yesterday you said you'd pick me up, right?" Yuri looked at the view with a bored face.

"Sorry. I've been scolded by so many people today. So, would you please stop blaming me?" I said.

"Well, whatever."

"Yuri-ah, please don't be angry with me. Today I was really unlucky. Started from when I got up. I accidentally break my alarm. And after I finished taking a bath, I accidentally trip over to the floor." I told her the truth. It's really the truth! See my unfortunate?

I saw Yuri laughed beside me, must be because my unfortunate :c Well, that's okay as long as she could smile c:

 

"Yuri-ah, stop laughing like that! Are you glad to see your friend in pain? Having fun over the others was not good, you know!"

"Hahaha, at least now you're not in pain! I'm just imagining your expression when you got tripped, it must be very funny! Hahaha..." she continued to laugh. I pouted at Yuri's reaction.

 

###

 

Hey, guys~! It's shinsmile here again~ :D

hehe next chapter is up

and as you can see, I got a new poster hehe

I made it myself, so it's not so good (I still study! >.<)

anyway, please give me comments~

thank youuuu!!! ^-^

Luv ya! ;3

shinsmile/02232011