Author's Note

Redville

Greetings,

shinsmile is here to announce you that I'll delete this story. I'm so sorry.
I don't think I can continue it anymore since I lost the original story which I had written until the part where the interesting things begun. And I lost the ideas that I wrote as well.. I saved them on my flashdisk and I thought it got infected by a virus that it couldn't be open.
But it's such a waste if I just end it, right? I agreed that the idea was good and it would be such a waste if I just buried it down  without even showing you the 'part' that was actually the most interesting part of the story. So I decided to remake this story with new characters and new idea. And I've been thinking.. since the characters in this story are 'old' enough, I'll decided to choose the characters that are still suit for the high school image. And I've been thinking of using Apink girls as the exchange of the SNSD girls, EXO K boys as the exchange of the SHINee boys and INFINITE boys as the exchange of the U-Kiss boys.
What do you think? Do you agree if this new idea?
Please kindly tell me whether you agree or not. Or perhaps, you have another idea that is different from mine? :)

Once again,
Thank you for all of your trust for this story. And I'm sorry I should end this.

 

 

With love,
shinsmile