Redville...?

Redville

(3rd POV)

Taeyeon parked her car in front of a cafe. From the large window, can be seen two men who were waiting—one with the patient look on his face, and the other one with clear emotion plastered on his face.
Taeyeon and Yuri came out of the car together. They immediately go straight into the cafe and went to the two men who were waiting earlier.


"Sorry, I completely forgot that we must meet here. Please forgive me," Taeyeon said as she was begging and put a face to show that she was really sorry.
"Chill out, we've only been here for a while, really," said Alexander who directly contradicted by Kibum.
"Wait what? Clearly we waited for almost an hour here!" he snapped.
"Yes indeed why? Taeng already apologized. Why are you acting like that anyway? It ," Yuri tried to defend her friend, because he knew, Taeyeon has experienced many disasters that day.
Kibum that was about to reply what Yuri had just said, successfully terminated by Alexander, "Come on, it's better for us to start deciding to go to what place now."


And they were being silent. No one has a good idea for their group. And Taeyeon suddenly remembered her childhood memory when she and her best friend, Yuri, was running in a garden surrounded by meadows and the flowers of diverse kinds. Redville.
"Why don’t we go to Redville?"
"Redville? What is it? And what's in there?" Kibum who was still bitter towards Taeyeon prefer to say no to people who have been made him to wait for a long time.
"Oh, Redville!" Yuri suddenly shouted happily. "Let's go! I haven’t visited my family resort for such a long time!"
"Sorry, but we go there for not having fun, but to do the assignment," said Kibum sarcastically. Don’t you think that Kibum seemed glad to make people upset, right?
Yuri who heard Kibum’s comment just rolled her eyes.

"I think Redville is pretty good. In addition to the interesting history, there are other things that made everyone still wonder until now," Alexander commented.
"What's that?" asked Yuri, curious. All this time, she had never heard the full story of Redville, only bedtime stories that have been modified by her parents that she often heard.
"Yeah, about that supernatural thing and stuff."
"You mean?"


"A lot of myths about the place. You know why now it's been no one wanted to live in the city?" he asked. After seeing all of them shook his head, he continued, "Many say that the place was haunted, and the spirit of curiosity often look for the sacrifices that makes so many people are missing, or found in a pathetic state."
Taeyeon shudder when she imagined the faces of the victims who was found dead. While Yuri seemed more curious with the story which Alexander told, so far she had never heard the story of Redville with a version like this.
"Until one day, a police detective who was assigned to observe and look for the causes of disappearance or killing of local residents disappeared suddenly. There was no sign of anything that could help the other police to find the missing detective." Alexander lowered his voice, trying to make the story look more spine-chilling.


"Indeed, where did you get all of the news?" Kibum asked curiously.
"Have you ever heard of a cutting-edge technology in the globalization era called the Internet?" Alexander replied to the question of his friend. "And don’t just open the social network sites like Twitter and Facebook only when you use the internet. Use the Internet to seek for knowledge!"
The words spoken by Alexander very suit for Kibum. True, all this time he was just open Twitter, Facebook, or online gaming sites when he was in front of the internet.


"Then we had better decide now. Yuri, do you agree if we go to Redville?" Taeyeon asked.
"Absolutely agree!" Yuri replied with enthusiasm.
"What about you, Xander?" asked Taeyeon and didn’t forget to add, "I'm sorry if I called you Xander."
"It's okay, I also seem to be more like the name," Xander replied as he smiled to Taeyeon. "I'm in," he added.
"And you, Kibum?"
"Well, I think it’s fine with me," said Kibum.
"All right, so we've decided to go and visit Redville. When are we going? "Taeyeon asked again.
"How about ... this weekend? I can not wait to go there! "Yuri suggested as she imagine her playground when she was a kid which she missed it.
"And ... with what?" Taeyeon continued the questioned.
"Of course with your car, Taeng," said Yuri again conveniently.
Taeyeon looked around, it seems very clear that Xander very agreed with Yuri, and even if Taeyeon was not sure, he could see that Kibum agreed with the idea as well.
"All right, I'll pick you guys. But remember, don’t be late and inhibit our travel to get there."
The rest of them nodded in agreement.


"Hopefully, this summer could be a fun summer!" Yuri exclaimed happily.

 

###

 

Hey, guys! It's shinsmile here again~! *woot woot*

Finally I cant continue this chapter (all of my stories were all gone! including this one! >.<)

So I have to re-write it first then uploading the story... xc

But here I am with the new chapter~

Hope you all like it, it's kinda long, isn't it? hehe

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENT PLEASE ^-^

 

Luv ya! >.<

shinsmile

02/27/2011