First Day of Summer Holiday

Redville

(Taeyeon’s POV)

On a very hot summer, a sweet girl sat quietly, reading a book under the beautiful blue sky. Her brown hair waved because of the summer wind that brings summer warmth. In her hands there was a book that she was holding tightly. Her sweet face showed how serious she was when reading the book. Her brown eyes were glaring at each letter is engraved on every paper in the book. Her soft white hands flipped the pages slowly. Ah ... how beautiful she was, like a goddess who descended from the sky that was... reading a book?

 

"AARGHH!" I cried to myself. "Why does every single thing that I did, always failed and never even work? How hard it takes, to make a beautiful novel such as those novels nowadays? Why can’t I concentrate on my writes? Even for a school project though." I humbled.

"Well! Taeyeon-ah! Why on earth were you constantly muttering something that was not clear, and scratching your head like that? You're very disturbing, you know!" Yuri said as she looked back at the television screen.

"Yuri-ah! Just so you know I've been confused what to write because I couldn't concentrate. And do you know why I couldn't concentrate?" I asked her. Yuri shook her head.

"Because your television’s sound is very loud!" I yelled at her.

 

"Indeed, what are you doing?" Yuri asked me. This girl must have been going crazy. I've explained to her that I am WRITING. Before I could answer, she had already asked another question! How could she understand what I said?

"Ah, I know. You still want to continue your dream when you're kid, right?" she teased me. "What's so interesting in writing, huh?"

"Because we can pour our creativity and we can also shed every emotion we feel through writing. Not only by writing a novel, we can also write poems, rhymes, and a–"

 "Yes, yes, Mrs. Smart-. You think I don't know about it? I'm also learning." Yuri cut me, feeling bored at my explanation.

 

"By the way, what exactly should we do for our assignment at school?" I asked her.

"What assignment?" she asked while changing the channels.

"You don't remember?! The assignment that Mr. Jang gave us last week to increase our score!"

"Ah... that's still long. Just relax Taengoo honey."

"Don't call me with your aegyo voice like that! Just so you know it's very disgusting!" I protested.

"Sweet Taengoo doesn’t get mad. You're face look more funny if you were angry." she teased me with her aegyo voice that I thought didn't fit her.

 

Can't stand of her, because I would always be the loser if we were fighting, I went to the kitchen and left her alone to take a drink of water.

 

###

 

Hey guys~

Next chapter is up! Hope you all will like it :)

Don't forget to leave comments after you read this.

I love comments, comments make me happy ^^

Any comments are welcome~

xoxo