Two : Another problem

Healing Camp : Jung Family Special

"After that, is there any huge problem?" Eunji asked

"Yes" Yonghwa said after thinking awhile

"What is that?" Eunji asked with curious face

Yonghwa laugh before answer. Seohyun face him with question look.

"It always make me laugh if think about that. It is Seohyun musical" Yonghwa start the story. Seohyun chuckle.

"You remember right" Yonghwa said with grin. Two MC become more curious and focus to the story.

"It is her first musical after her give birth to our first child. After four years just do nothing beside house-wife work, both of us feel excited. Even thought she have to practice for long hour in three month, she always take care of me and our child when she back home and before go to practice. So i think its time for me to reward her hard work"

Yonghwa chuckle, "Then I think about what should i give for her? How to make it special? I thinking about that for a long time and come with brilliant idea"

Seohyun glare him. "That's what I thought that time" Yonghwa correction with grinned face.

"My first surprise is my grandma. She was sick a month ago and we can't visited, so I think Hyun will happy if she saw her. And as expected she looks so happy. Then, my second surprise is food. I brought food for staff and actors. One day before the rehearsal I call the staff and ask if it possible to me to bring food for them to eat after performance and they welcome my idea. Then, my last surprise is in home"

Yonghwa glare Seohyun. She nod, like said "Go ahead"

"After she take a bath, I tell her to close her eyes because I have another surprise. She smile and nod. I bring her to kitchen. She open her eyes and smile wide when found out the dinning table have love sign, that I make with candles, which has a box in the middle. I wrap the box with pink band. She ask if she can open the box? I said "go ahead", and it is the begin of our quarrel"

Seohyun laugh, Yonghwa chuckle.

"What happen?" ask Daesung

"My beauty daughter sit down with cake in her lap inside the box. And her face, dress, and hand, full of cake cream" Seohyun answer

"Jjinjja???" Eunji shock

"My plan is my daughter hold the cake and said "Omma cukkhae" but she ate the cake, even thought i have said "don't touch the cake, you will eat later with omma", but when we open the box she has become creamy human. And then she said "mian appa the cake call me" with her innocent face. Seohyun angry after that"

"Of course I am"

"Yeah, I can understand Seohyun-shi feeling. How can my precious daughter become like that. And its hard to clean the cream from clothes" said Eunji

"That's right. But what make me very angry is how dare he put our daughter in box and close it. How if she didn't get oxygen? I'm mad because of that"

"That's right Yonghwa-shi. How if your daughter die?" ask Daesung

"I have make a big hole in the back so Seohyun can't see that. But she can see that after look inside. Maybe because she panic she didn't see that"

"Ne. I admit that. But you know right, mother will freak out if its about their children" Seohyun replied

"You right. So how long your solve the problem?" Eunji asked

"Three days?" Yongwha replied while look to Seohyun. He not really sure to his answer.

"Ne, about three or four days"

"How you two solve the problem?" Eunji asked

"I give her the box, so she will see that the box has big hole. I'm not stupid to put my child in box just like that. I have think about the detail too. She didn't angry anymore but still give me cold shoulder"

"You feel frustrated that time, right? Because the problem was cleared but she ignore you all the time" Daesung said

"Ne. I didn't know how woman's brain work" Yonghwa replied

"That's right women is mysterious. But, Yonghwa-shi, you are really something. Your idea is. How should I said. Wild?" said Daesung. Yonghwa laugh.

"He just choding" said Seohyun. The MC and staff laugh.

After they calm, Eunji said "I think its time for the victim come in"

"I think so. Please come in Hwayeon-shi" Daesung said. They claps to welcome the young girl. She bow to MC, then staff.

"Please introduce your self" Eunji said after Hwayeon sit between her and Seohyun

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm victim of Yong-choding-appa crime, seventeen years old, Jung Hwayeon imnida"

Everyone claps while laugh because her introduce self.

"Oh, she really know how to work on show" said Daesung

"How you feel Hwayeon-shi?" ask Daesung

"It's my first show, so I feel nervous but happy in the same time that I can appear in this show. I hear only big star can appear in this show. So I feel luck have famous parents"

Yonghwa and other laugh.

"So you feel happy because they are your parents right?" Hwayeon nod to Eunji.

"So why you feel regret have they as parents before?" Eunji asked

Hwayeon smile. She remember about two years ago.

"Two years ago is my darkness period. I start to fulfill my dream from bottom. I go to audition a lot and get reject a lot too. Finally I got casting and the best part is I got role as main actor. My happiness double. But, people said I get casted because my parents name. I'm never write my parents name in my profile if I go to audition. I always write my grandpa name in guardian column. The one who always company me to the audition is my grandma. I want to make it fair. But people judge like that. I cry a lot and decided to withdraw from that musical after pay penalty. Fortunatly the practice only started for a week. So the director didn't have headache a lot"

"So it was your reason why you upload your own song, Famous Jung's Daughter, in youtube?" ask Daesung

"Ne. Ah, so embarrassing" Hwayeon hide her face with her palm. Then, Seohyun patted her head.

"But, from producer viewer, your song is really good Hwayeon-shi. The music is easy listening and leave in our head. I hear that once but I still can remember the music in next day" Daesung give her tumb

"Ah, gamsahamnida" said Hwayeon shy

"I agree. And this song become hit. It's reach two million more viewer in twenty six hours after uploaded" Eunji said. Hwayeon smile shy while her parents grinned.

"How long you make that song?"

"I'm not sure, maybe two or three hours?"

"Oh, daebak" said Eunji and give Hwayeon two tumbs

"Aniya. Honestly i feel embarrassed. I can see my emotional in that video. I feel guilty to my parents too. I think I shouldn't do too far to express my feel"

"That's true my heart hurt when I saw that video. I know her feeling so well and feeling sorry to her. Because of us she have negative comment. But in the same time i have another though. I think my daughter can become singer-song writer" said Yonghwa

Everyone laugh.

"I cried when we see that, but my tears stop when he talk with sparkle eyes "Hyun I think uri Yeonie can become great singer-song writer". That time I didn't know how to respond and just silence with mong face"

Everyone laugh, include Hwayeon.

"I just want make her stop crying. But I tell the truth, Yeonie have sense of music" Yonghwa said with proud look.

"Ah, today I laugh a lot" said Eunji while shed her tears

"I think we are who get healing not them" Daesung said

His comment make staff laugh again.

"Can you sing the song here?" Eunji asked

"Eh? Now?" Hwayeon look to their parents. Yonghwa nod while smile. Seohyun squash her palm.

"We have the guitar if you need instrument" said Daesung. Then the staff take out the guitar.

"Ah, ok" Hwayeon agree. Daesung give her the guitar. She tuning the guitar. "Should i start now?"

"Ne!" Daesung and Eunji asked enthusiastic.

 

*****************************

 

 

Note:

Thank you so much for read this story.

I'm never expecting to have subscriber *0*

thanks a lot......

thank you for comments too :)

It's give me strength and can finished this chapter fast

 

I hope this chapter didn't disappointed you ^^