Five : The boy love skinship

Healing Camp : Jung Family Special

"Yes. Every man in house like to skinship. Even the maknae, Yongjun" said Hwayeon. 

 

"What they always do?" Eunji asked

 

"We are going to school by public transportation"

 

"Oh really? Didn't people recognized you?" Eunji cut Hwayeon's words.

 

"I'm not that famous. Hahaha.  And for me it's more fun going to school with friends. Except it's raining, appa or omma will drop us to school"

 

"Of course it'll more fun use bus. Because you can going to school with your boyfriend or meet your crush in there. Right? Eunji tease.

 

"Aniyo" Hwayeon denied with red face.

 

"It's ok. Don't be embarrassed. Or you scare to your father?" Daesung asked then turn his head to Yonghwa and asked, "Have you give her permit to have boyfriend?"

 

"I didn't have rule when my children can have boyfriend. As long as they still can manage their school and didn't do stupid thing"

 

"Oh, i didn't expected to your answer. I thought you are protective man, especially to your daughters" Daesung said.

 

"Me too" Eunji agree

 

"Of course he is. Ok we are" Seohyun corrected before Yonghwa protest. "We know all their friends. Where they always going to hangout. Only a necessary things that parents should know" Seohyun completed her speech.

 

"Ah I see. I'm agree parents should know something like that. But we still didn't hear Hwayeon's complete story" Eunji chuckle. Every one grined. And she continued her speech, "So, what happen when you and your dongsaeng in bus?"

 

"It's happen before I debut" Hwayeon make a note.

 

"Because their school nearer, my dongsaeng go down from bus first before me. I think just women who will kiss each other cheek if separated. Haemi is women, but she only say good bye to me and go down. But Haejun and Yongjun kiss my cheek and forehead. That Jun brother make me get a lot of attention in a bus"

 

"Jjinjja?Jun brother? Aah! HaeJUN, YongJUN" Eunji said. Hwayeon nodded.

 

Then Eunji asked, "Did they do that to Haemi too?" Hwayeon nodded.

 

"They are twins but not identical. So somebody misunderstand and think they are couple. Yongjun is two years younger. Somebody thought Haemi date with younger man. Haemi said she will never can have boyfriend" Seohyun answer with laugh

 

"Don't you think you make bad effect Yonghwa-shi?" ask Daesung

 

"I'm never think, things will turn out like that. I'm busan man. I'm never do something like that to my mom. But as I grow up, I found out that skinship can make your bond stronger. When I see my boys can showed their affections to their family, I'm happy. But I was tell Haejun and Yongjun what they are doing is not bad things, but if overdid, it's become problem . They're understand and promise never do that again" Yonghwa grinned.

 

"Thats true?" Daesung asked

 

"Ne" Seohyun and Hwayeon replied.

 

"That time. I mean when paparazzi took that scandal photo. Was his first time showed his affection again in public. He just missed me, because for almost six months I have shooting and we rarely met in home. And he just too happy, one of my dreams come true. But sadly paparazzi caught that and become scandal. He said sorry to me a lot. Even he didn't hug me again for a week"

 

"Ah, he feeling bad for the rumour" Eunji guessed

 

"Ne. I feel bad for him too. I hug his first and said I miss his hug and the scandal didn't affect my movie. After that he become his self again"

 

"Haejun is someone who think a lot about something. He thinks he was ruin his sister career. He was so gloomy. And Haemi become gloomy too. Owh, i sick with that atmosphere" Seohyun said

 

"I can imagine that. But in the end, it is happy ending" Eunji said

 

"Ne. Now he more careful" Seohyun replied

 

"Why you didn't bring Heejun and others here? I think it will be more fun" Daesung said

 

"Haejun and Haemi can't show in television and Yongjun too shy" Yonghwa replied

 

"Why the twins can't show in television?" Eunji asked

 

"They was become trainer in one agency, last month" Seohyun said after see Yonghwa nodded, give her approval to tell the news.

 

"Wow. Another Famous Jung's child will enter entertainment?" Eunji asked excited

 

"What major? Acting or music?" Daesung asked

 

"I don't know exactly what's a major. Just said they wanna be entertainer" Yonghwa replied.

 

"Eh? What exactly they do?" Eunji curious.

 

"Gag man" Yonghwa replied

 

"Really?" Eunji and Daesung said in the same time.

 

"Ne. Their role model is Yoo Jaesuk sumbenim" Seohyun said

 

"Ah, i see. I think when the time come they will make big hit like their sister hit song" Daesung. Everybody laugh. Hwayeon blushing.

 

"Are your youngest children interest in entertainment too?" Eunji asked.

 

"No. He want to be chef" Seohyun replied.

 

"Oh, he likes cooking?"

 

"Every weekend he will cook for us and taste good" Hwayeon said

 

"Is he gorgeous like Haejun?" Eunji asked

 

"Why you asking? You interest to kid?" Daesung asked.

 

"Aniyo! I just curious. If he was like his brother someday he will become celebrity chef" Eunji said.

 

"Of course he is gorgeous. Don't forget he is my, I mean our kid"

 

"Stop to brag your self, Yonghwa-shi" Daesung said. Yonghwa grinned.

 

"But Yongjun more like Haemi. Their have same eyes, lips and face contour. If Haejun is cool, Yongjun is cute" Hwayeon said.

 

"Yonie he will upset if hear that" Yonghwa said.

 

"Ups, I'm forgot. Please cut this part" Hwayeon said.

 

"Why he upset?" Daesung asked.

 

"He didn't like if people said he cute. He said a man should to be cool not cute" Seohyun replied.

 

"Yongjun-ya, a lot woman prefer cute man. Don't worry" Eunji said to camera. Everyone giggle.

 

Eunji looking to her card. She looks hesitate. She clear , then said,

"I have one question, but it is about the sensitive things"

********************

Note:

I want to say thanks to my subscribers, 
so I update two chapter. 
It's the last chapter. 
So enjoy ^^