Three : It's hard to be famous (part one)

Healing Camp : Jung Family Special

I am the famous Jung's daughter, 
Jung Hwa Yeon the prankster,

What you feel if your parents is famous? 
Happy? Glee? 
Because the whole word is yours? 
Because you can get what you want? 
Because people give your attention? 
I think so... but not today

What the hell if they are my parents?
What the hell if i have talent? 
I'm not a corruptor, not e 
I'm not someone who uses money to get what I want 
I'm not someone who sell my body to reach my dreams

Who the hell are you?

I got attention even when I didn't create anything
I got this talent even when I didn't beg  for it
I got the hatters even when I didn't have fans

What you feel if your parents is famous?
Happy? Glee? 
No. It is big N and O
if there is someone like you 
Someone who I didn't know but talk a lot

Who the hell are you? 
I am the famous Jung's daughter,
Jung Hwa Yeon the prankster,

SO. WHAT??

____________

 

Hwayeon finished her performance with shy smile. Everybody claps, make some noise. Like audience in live music show. She put down the guitar.

 

"Owh, so refreshing. But this time you sing with calm mood. In video you shout in some part, and tear in ending part" Daesung teased. Hwayeon hide her red face with her hand.

 

"If you add some curse word it would better" Eunji said

 

"Yah! Eunji-ya. Don't contamination my daughter" Yonghwa said

 

"Oppa? Should I call you with casual name too?" Eunji asked

 

"I think its good idea. My tongue stiff when I call you Yonghwa-shi, Seohyun-shi" Daesung said

 

"So, should we start the comfortable talking?" Yonghwa asked

 

"Daesung samcheon" said Hwayoen out of blue

 

Everyone staring to each other, then laugh.

 

"Oh, i think you will appear in variety show a lot in the future" Eunji said

 

"Suddenly I think calling with formal name is better" Daesung said with grinned.

 

"Just accept your age, hyung" said Yonghwa then laugh with other.

 

"That's right oppa" Seohyun add

 

"I feel like being bully by this three Jung" Daesung said with low tone. Acting like he feel hurt because the bulling.

 

"Owh, I am Jung too oppa" Eunji said

 

"That's right! Even she come from Busan too" Seohyun said with bright expression

 

"I'm feel lonely" Daesung make sad face

 

"Himne samcheon" Hwayeon said

 

"Ne. Gomawo" said Daesung with chuckle. He read his MC card and start to back to the show.

 

"So, didn't with that video people start to change they mind. And your career start right there. Isn't it?"

 

"Yes. I'm glad people have positive respond. And for my parents sake, my family and everyone who support me, i start to ignore the hatters and just continue what i want to do"

 

"Good decision. Even though you are not celebrity's children, when you come to entertainment, hatters is always be there to welcome you" Daesung said

 

"Thats right. We can't denied hatters if we enter this world. Entertainment" Eunji add

 

"We can see how hard to become celebrity's children in your song. What else. I mean, did you experience any hurt to have famous parents?" Daesung asked

 

".....should I tell here?" Hwayeon look hesitant.

 

"Sure. When you come here you should telling anything that you hide before to make your heart feeling better" Eunji replied

 

"But..." Hwayeon looks to Seohyun. Stare for long to Yonghwa eyes, then back to Seohyun, then to Yonghwa again.

 

"It's ok sweety, your omma wont cry" Yonghwa said with chuckle. He knows what Hwayeon concern.

 

"Eiiiiy. We need some tears here. You haven't saw this program before? Even if it just one teardrop, its ok. It can work for the preview" Eunji said with half joke and half truth.

 

Everyone laugh.

 

"Go a head dear" Seohyun said.

 

Hwayeon inhale some oxygen. "Honestly is not harm experience. But sometimes I think it'll be nice if my parents is not famous" Hwayeon glare to her parents. They smiling, give her support.

 

"I hear a lot my friends story about their family's hang out. They didn't go to expensive place. They just go to new cafe or restaurant, which the price is so-so but famous. I want to go there too with my parents, but I know that's impossible. Because we will make a crowd. Before, when we go to amusement park we must go back to home because people star to follow us. Some of them star to push and situation become chaos. I only try 'cup tea' vehicle but must go home"

 

Hwayeon inhale before continue her story.

"My dongsaeng and I of course have experience that not many children will have. We go to overseas, eat in high class restaurant, ride expensive car. But I just want to try eat ddobokki in stall, walking in Dongdaemun street, and take photo in photo box with my parents. But as I grow up, I'm never think about that. As long as we still can eat together every breakfast and dinner. Still know each other activity. I'm fine. I'm happy"

 

"Here" Eunji give Seohyun tissue box.

 

"Ahh, omma mian" Hwayeon hug her omma. Her sight become blur.

 

"No. I'm ok" Seohyun Hwayeon back. One tear falling from Hwayeon eyes. Yonghwa wipe that with his thumb. He patted her head.

 

"Beautiful scene. Use it for preview PD-nim" Eunji said make the set full of laughter. Seohyun and Hwayeon broke their hug.

 

"Eunji-ya....good" Daesung give her thumb.

 

"She really good to steering the mood" Yonghwa praised

 

Seohyun wipe remain tears in Hwayeon face. Then, smiling to each other.

 

"Aww yeppo" Eunji reaction after see that.

 

"Use this too PD-nim, to make preview" Daesung said out of blue.

 

"First when Seohyun and Hwayeon hug, close up their tears, then Eunji "Aww yeppo" part, then Yonghwa part when he wipe Hwayeon tears. How?" Daesung said with proud face.

 

Every one laugh. PD-nim laugh and nodded. Then give him two thumbs.

 

"I think you should start to be editing director hyung" Yonghwa grinned

 

"I think so" Daesung replied with grinned.

 

"So, I think its time to back to show" said Daesung while fix his sit position.

 

********************