Four : It's hard to be famous (part two)

Healing Camp : Jung Family Special

"After you debut two years ago, have you got some stress, Hwayeon-shi?" Daesung asked

 

"Yes, I have"

 

"Whats the matters? Daesung asked again

 

"I was feeling tired, and some hatters said hurt full words, so ..."

 

"I always said to her to take it easy. And if its hurt a lot just try to think again. Is it your dreams or not. If not, it's not to late to reach her another dreams" Seohyun said

 

"Omma will cry with me, if I share my stress. I'm feel sorry to omma to give her more stress. But I think if i didn't share i'll going crazy. I didn't wont share this with my dongseng, so I just talk to my closed friends"

 

"But Hyun cry more" Yonghwa teased Seohyun nudged Yonghwa.

 

"Why?" Eunji asked

 

"She feel lonely because her daughter didn't want to share problem with her anymore and choose her friends instead her omma"

 

"When your kids start to spend their time more with their friends and feel more comfortable with their friends, I think thats was the hard time for parents" Seohyun said. Daesung and Eunji nod agree.

 

"So, one day. I call my child and we talk in my work room. I tell them about their mom feeling. I didn't ask Seohyun to joint. She was in her desperate that time. So I think she will just cry not talk"

 

Seohyun nudge Yonghwa again. Yonghwa chuckle, then continue,

 

"After that we make small party to make Hyun feel better. We cook together, go to karaoke and watching movie together"

 

"I'm feel really happy that time. Oppa so busy for three month, so we never hang-out together. I lost my family time. I think thats why I become desperate"

 

"And I and my dongsaeng start to share my problem to omma. Omma still cry and looks sad after listen our problem. But I realize that's just omma way to show her care"

 

"Of course. Every mother will feel the same like your omma" Eunji said

 

"Now I work a lot at home. I just go to FNC to report my work or practice with CN Blue. Sometimes Hyun go along with me if she didn't have schedule"

 

"Don't said that oppa. I didn't have anything to do. I'm just house-wife right now"

 

"Ah, jjinjja?" I think I often see your CF Seohyun-shi" Daesung teasing Seohyun

 

"We back call each other with formal way?" Seohyun asked

 

"Ne. I think its still rude call guest with casual manner" Daesung said

 

"Algess-eoyo. So about CF. That was one years ago when that CF come out. I'm happy after one years they still use my version" Seohyun said shyly. She leaned to Yonghwa chest. Yonghwa wrap his hand in Seohyun waist.

 

"Don't make lovey dovey scene in nation television" Daesung teasing them. Seohyun and Yonghwa laugh, but didn't change their pose.

 

"Are they always like that in home?" ask Eunji

 

"Ne. We use to that since we kid"

 

Everyone laugh

 

"Appa always make Yongjun cry when he was a kid with that" Hwayeon pointing her parents pose

 

"What you mean?"

 

"Yongjun always stick to omma. One day, appa hug omma very tight. Didn't let Yongjun hug omma. After Yongjun cry, appa let omma go"

 

"Aigoo choding" said Eunji. Yonghwa just grinned. Seohyun chuckle.

 

"And when we spent time with omma too long, appa will said "kids, can't you let my wife go? I need her too" while back hug omma"

 

Eunji, Daesung and some of staff blushing. Somehow its sound so intimate and romantic.

 

"Appa just do that because he was jealous, you didn't spent time with him as long as you spent time with omma" Seohyun replied after she straight her back. Yonghwa chuckle and let his hand that circled Seohyun waist.

 

"But what appa doing have bad effect for my nam-dongsaeng" said Hwayeon. Seohyun close with one hand, and her another hand hit Yonghwa thigh. Yonghwa close her face with her palm. His face so red.

 

"What happen? What bad effect that you mean?" Daesung asked

 

"Did you know about my scandal?" ask Hwayeon

 

"Ah I know" Eunji replied immediately

 

"Can you tell me about scandal. Now days I didn't follow any idol gossip" Daesung said.

 

"One paparazzi caught me got kissed in cheeks, forehead, and eyes in one restaurant. They said I have younger boyfriend. They said how intimate our action. The man hugged me all the time while we talking and he play with my hair too. They prove with photo which show our lovey dovey action. But that man was my dongsaeng, Heejoon"

 

"WHAT?" Daesung shocked

 

"Yes that's true" Yonghwa proved

 

"I just launching my movie two weeks ago before that scandal out. My image ruin. Some people didn't belief even thought I was make clarification. And some of them start to make issue, we have forbid love, because Heejoon gesture more than dongsaeng affection" Hwayeon said with sad look

 

"But, my movie become box office. I don't know I must sad or happy" Hwayeon add

 

"But your dongsaeng is so gorgeous. Its make sense why they assume he was your lover" Eunji said

 

"Is he?" Daesung asked to Eunji

 

"You should prove with your own eyes oppa" Eunji said

 

"Of course. After all he is my son" Yongwa said with proud

 

"But he most handsome oppa. Don't forget he have my DNA too" Seohyun said half joke half truth

 

"After I hear Seohyun, I believe he is gorgeous" Daesung joked

 

"You mean if he looks exactly like me, he isn't gorgeous?" Yonghwa acted angry

 

"You hot oppa" Seohyun said make Yonghwa's face red and smile awkward.

 

"Nice punch" said Eunji

 

"So, the bad effect is he show his affection to you to much in public?" Eunji make they conversation back to topic.

 

"Yes. Every man in house like to skinship. Even the maknae, Yongjun" Hwayeon repied.

*******************

Note:

Double update? Honestly I just write this chapter too long so I decided to split it in two part. LOL.
Are this chapter good? hehe
Hope this part didn't disappointed you....
And sorry for Hwayeon’s song, the lyric so plain
I give up to make poetic lyric, 
just assume her make good music, that’s why that song become hit, hehe

And,,,,,Thanks for your support :)