One : The rumour

Healing Camp : Jung Family Special

Eunji read the script while the hair designer fix her hairs. Whereas Daesung enjoy the morning breeze with his americano.

 

Today Healing Camp's shooting location is L hotel park. The weather is warm, the sky so clear, the mood of staff and MC is good too.

 

"Today shooting will going smooth" Daesung thought.

 

"Everybody ready. Shooting will start in one minute" PD said

 

The hair dresser leave and Daesung give his americano to his assistant. The MC was ready.

 

"Eunji-shi please do the slate" said PD

 

"Ne. I will do the slate. Hana, dul, set" Her said, then claps her hand.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, yeorobun are you happy?” ‘Daesung said. The question is for viewer.

 

“Don’t worry healing camp again this week” Eunji said with her trend mark smile

 

“Today weather so nice, right? I can fill spring now " Daesung said

 

"That’s right, even the mood is so nice. Daesung hyung didn't have nagging" Eunji said

 

"Yah! When I nagging?" Daesung point to Eunji

 

"Don't denied oppa" Eunji said  with calm voice and straight face

 

"Yah!" Daeaung pouted. Eunji smiled bright. Daesung dark face slowly got better.

 

"Don't ruin the mood Eunji-ya" Daesung warn in low tone but enough to every one hears.

Eunji chuckled

 

"Look! The sky so clear. Don't you think its time to healing?" Eunji said, change the topic. She spread her arm and her head point to the sky.

 

"Don't try to make CF Eunji-ya" Daesung said with chuckle. Eunji put her arm beside her body, embarrassed.

 

"Lets just invite our guest" said her and make eye contact with Daesung.

 

"Today guest is daebak. After a years this couple is still famous" Daesung said

 

"Its our honor can invite them. Can you guess? Please come in Yonghwa-shi and Seohyun-shi" Eunji said.

 

The MC and staff claps, then Yonghwa and Seohyun come to the front of camera. Bow to the staff. They exchange greeting with MC, while Yonghwa shake hand with MC. As expected from Yonghwa. Then Yonghwa and Seohyun stand in the middle.

 

"Long time no see Yonghwa-shi, Seohyun-shi" Daesung said. Yonghwa and Seohyun smile.

 

"Please greeting our viewer" Daesung said.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Jung Yonghwa imnida. Its really my honor get invite to do this show"

 

Everyone claps.

 

"Ne, anyeonghaseyo. Jung Joohyun imnida. Its my first to show in television after eight years. Please treat me well"

 

Everyone claps.

 

"Now you are Jung Joohyun, but can i still call you Sehyun. I think some viewers will get confused if i call you Joohyun" Daesung said

 

"Oh please just call me Seohyun. After all, that is my stage name"

 

"Should we move to the gazebo?"

 

"Ne, i think is better to talk while sit" Eunji answer Daesung question.

 

Then, they walk to the gazebo which so near from they stood. The camera already set in there. They sit and star to talk.

 

"Seohyun-shi before you said that its your first time to show after eight years, right?" Eunji ask

 

"Ne, that’s true. Because of that I feel a little nervous right now"

 

"Ah don't be nervous Seohyun-shi" Eunji, who sit beside Seohyun, said. Yonghwa warp her left palm with his right palm. They smile to each other.

 

"Owh. So envious" Eunji close her face with MC card. Yonghwa and Seohyun just smile to camera.

 

"You looks so sweet even after a years married" said Daesung "for many years?".

 

"Hmm, 21 years?" Yonghwa looking to Seohyun

 

"Ne. This year our 21th anniversary" Seohyun said

 

"Wow, already 21? I feel like is last year i attended your wedding" Daesung said

 

"That’s right. I feel the same" Eunji nod

 

"Haven't you feel bored to each other?" Daesung ask. Joke of course.

 

"I'm never thought about that, but I'm thinking right now" Seohyun eat the joke and they laugh

 

"Don't said anything that make you regret Hyun" warn Yonghwa with mad face. Continuing the joke. Then smile.

 

"Both of you so funny" Eunji fan her self with MC card. "It's the reason for your harmonious?"

 

"I think so" Yonghwa admit.

 

"Is he still choding?" Daesung ask

 

Seohyung glare to Yonghwa then said,

"My child has grow-up. Even the youngest was 8 years old. But i still feel have 5 years old boy in home"

 

"Ne?!" Yonghwa shocked with Seohyun answer. "What you mean Hyun?" Yonghwa ask while chuckle.

 

"What he doing to make you said like that?" Eunji ask

 

"He often play with his food if bad mood. Often ask me to feed him, because he want to continue his game. Often make prank to our youngest until he cry"

 

Yonghwa hold his laughter. Eunji mouth make a 'O' shape.

 

"Its true Yonghwa-shi?" ask Daesung

 

"I'm only try to make our relationship is still sweet"

 

"So you admit it then" Eunji make a conclusion with staright face. Yonghwa look his lap, try to hide his smile. Daesung and Seohyun laugh.

 

"Wah, you skill improve Eunji-ya" Daesung praise. Eunji smile proud.

 

"You look so harmonious, but have you fight?" Daesung change the topic.

 

"Of course. It is normal for couple" Yonghwa answer while fold his arm in front of his chest.

 

"What a topic that make your fight?" Eunji ask

 

"Hmm, almost about a children. If Yonghwa oppa permit they do what i denied, I will angry and we have a little argument. Then make-up before we sleep"

 

"We have a rule to didn't bring the problem to bed. So we must clear the problem before we sleep" Yonghwa said

 

"I agree. Sleep with problem is not good" Daesung said

 

"Oppa don't make confession right now. Sister-in-law will angry" joke Eunji. Yonghwa and Seohyun chuckle.

 

"Yeobo saranghae" Daesung make heart sign in his head.

 

"Back to both of you" Daesung  said with shy smile. "Have you fight because the rumours?"

 

"Yes" Seohyun said. Yonghwa agree with his nod.

 

"In our first year, there issue that said oppa went to pub with a girl after CN Blue concert in LA. I saw the news after my Yoona eonni call me, to checking if I ok or not. I saw a man's arm across a girl waist. I can't see a man face because the photo taken from the back, but the side face of a girl show in that picture. I don't who is she.  She have good face and body. Even thought I can't tell a man is Yonghwa oppa or not, but slowly I lost confidence and believe the gossip, because when I try to call oppa he didn't answer. I crying a lot and mad to him"

 

Seohyun inhale before continue,

"My phone didn't stop ringing, everybody try to call me, but he didn't. I take off my cell phone battery and home phone cable. One hour later my house bell didn't stop ringing. Then I give up and let Yoona eonni and Hyeoyon eonni in. They comfort me and suggest to call oppa again. They said I should give Oppa time to explain. But you know I'm stubborn. I said i don't care. He didn't pick my call so it was the answer"

 

She looks to Yonghwa. Yonghwa give her smile.

 

"But then, Yoona eonni give me her phone and tell me that oppa want to talk to me. I refuse. After she finish talk to oppa she said oppa will back to Korea as soon as possible. I didn't believe, because i know CN Blue still have concert tomorrow. But at 1 am oppa arrived. I was slept and feel someone hug me. I woke up and push oppa so hard. He tries to talk and explain about that news, but I ignore him and just shout my thought. He who still jetlag finally can't manage his calm and shout me back. We shout to each other and finish with oppa slam our bedroom door and stay in living room. I cry again until fall asleep"

 

Seohyun inhale some oxygen then continue,

"In the morning I found oppa slept in sofa. His face so pale and his forehead sweat. I check oppa temperature with my palm and shock he have high fever. Suddenly my angry gone. And we make-up after that"

 

Seohyun looks straight to Yonghwa eyes then both of them share sweet smile. Yonghwa hold Seohyun palm and rest it in his tight.

 

"Is must your hard time" Eunji said with concern look.

 

"I hear that CN Blue concert day two got canceled, and the replacement is one week later" Daesung said

 

"Ne. I'm so proud have they as boice. They understand with sudden canceled and say will wait patience until CN Blue can make the replacement"

 

"How about the one who make that rumour?" Eunji ask

 

"I hear, he was jailed for several mouth" Yonghwa said

 

"After that, is there any huge problem?" Eunji ask

 

"Yes" said Yonghwa after thinking awhile